+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Teri and Ian

Well, my wife really wants to punch Ian in the nose...But I think they did pretty well this week. Ian looked positively dejected when they all caught them at the train station. They did great finding an earlier flight that no one caught, they didn't litter this week, and at every turn, they beat the crap out of Zach & Flo. Great job!

They're in the final 4...Let's hope those paper underwears hold out!

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Ian bothered me less in this episode than in previous ones. I think it's just because it was hard to focus on anything going on with Flo's whining and screaming.

From the previews it looked like Ian was going to be a jacka-- about the bike situation, but I was pleased to hear the first thing out of his mouth was "are you okay?" Thank goodness!

What's happening to me? I think Teri and Ian are growing on me! It was sweet to see them talking to their kids. For some reason I thought they were older though (the kids).
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Don't really like this team, but I do acknowledge that they are a pretty competetive team. Both of them put all their effort into it, even though Ian is so rude. They've lasted longer that I thought they would, and I wouldn't be that upset if they won. Of course, I want K/G to win it all in the end.

FORT Newbie
    Ian and Teri are doing well alright. Hmm ... I really wonder who won the Race.

I don't know...but everyone please remember not to put spoilers that they find out about Final 3, who won, etc... in threads not marked "spoiler"

Thanks!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

FORT Newbie
    Originally posted by BravoFan
    From the previews it looked like Ian was going to be a jacka-- about the bike situation, but I was pleased to hear the first thing out of his mouth was "are you okay?" Thank goodness!
    Exactly! When Teri fell from her bike I was like, oh no, now Ian's going to scream at her again. But hearing his concern from his first words, my opinion of him changed for the better from that instant.

Ian seems to be getting less irritating, or maybe that's only because Flo's overshadowing him. Either way, I do admire them to have made it thus far. If they were my parents, between embarrassment and pride, I think I'd still choose to be proud of them.

I was almost impressed with Ian tonight. Either he yelled less, of Flo's whining drowned it out.

I am impressed with how far the "older couple" has gotten this season. Something for them to be proud of.

They've definitely set a high bar for the "older couple" on the next few TARs, proving that you don't have to be the youngest and most physically fit team to make it to the final 4 (along with Ken & Gerard, who are self-proclaimed "out of shape guys").

I'm not sure if they're being nicer to each other, are too tired to yell at each other any more, or if our T&I immunity has built up over the last 9 weeks.

All I know is that when Ian was leaning against that fence-rail reading the clue by that gorge, my wife was shouting "Push him, Teri! Push him!"

I can't believe I'm saying this, but Ian is growing on me!

I think it's just that Flo is such a monster that Ian is starting to look better! Plus, he really is good at the race, so he earns some points there in my book.

FORT Newbie
    Yeah. Ian used to be ranked to lowest among all racers in my mind and now he actually seems rather nice with FLo whining.

+ Reply to Thread