+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Teri and Ian

He made her do the Scottish games one as well. That was really tough for her & she got shouted by Ian as well.

Man......... :rolleyes

If I had a dollar for every time I heard "Come on, Teri!" or "Hurry up, Teri!"...............

You'd be rich beyond belief.

She really seemed to be getting annoyed that he's always way ahead of her, yelling for her to catch up. She mentioned a couple of times last night that he'd better get back there to where she was and wait for her.

Why would they even think the other teams would tell them about the first clue? If it were me racing, and another team slowed down and rolled their window down, ANY team, I wouldn't even take my foot off the gas.

Just wave as ya drove by... definitely, it's a race... a close one at that point too.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I agree...I don't think I'd even say a word, just keep driving. That way you avoid lying. But I was glad to see there was no trickery involved.

It does seem like the other teams want T&I gone pretty badly. Maybe they are as sick of Ian as I am. But I think T&I are doing a bang up job in the competition and they should see the fact that the other teams are trying to target them as a compliment that they are viewed as serious competition.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I've got to hand it to this couple.No matter how irritating i find them, they are really doing well! Ian looks pretty weird without his cap! I think this is the only episode so far that he didn't have it on!

Captain Rude

Well we were treated to another night of Ian berating Teri for not keeping up with Captain Rude. When is this man going to realize that they are a team! and you have to race as a team. Does he treat his marriage the same way? The man pisses me off more and more the way he belittles his wife, I will cheer the day she turns and slaps the shit out of him for talking down to her like he does. At this stage of the show, I want Teri to win and him to drop dead of stupidity.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

alexia
    they're doing well really. maybe not treating each other as it seems to us. but they're doing well and they add spice to the game. i hope to see them in the final three

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    It's a shame that Zach and Teri can't race together and let Ian and Flo be a team (now that would be something I'd even be willing to watch on PPV)

Kudos to Teri last night. She was really hustling. I mean compare her to Flo -- someone half her age. Teri never whined about having to carry her own bag.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Princess
    I agree alexia, they are certainly doing very well, and Teri might be more forgiving than we for the way Ian treats her. However, Ian is also being rude to other ppl, and that's not a very nice characteristic, imo.

At this stage of the show, I want Teri to win and him to drop dead of stupidity.
    Ilikai!!!!

BF - we posted at the same time, but ITA! Teri & Zach would make a great team!! And imagine Ian & Flo!!!

+ Reply to Thread