+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Teri and Ian

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I'm with Fluff. I'm not joining any T&I fan club, but I don't dislike them like I do Flo. I don't think one good deed erases everything from the past. I don't see it as the deed of the century or anything like that.

But I admire them for sticking with the younger crowd - -quite impressive.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I'm not a member of the T/I Fan Club yet, but I was impressed with them last night. They are certainly holding their own, that's for sure, and Teri did a GREAT job dropping from the gondola. Kudos to Teri for helping out and telling the Wonder Twins where the clue was (though I agree that it wouldn't have taken the WT's long to find it on their own)...

And, we got through an episode without hearing Ian say "Hooyah"!!!

My favorite part of the show was when Teri was opening the clue and she "accidently" hit Ian in the shoulder....that was funnnnnnny!
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

I don't really like this team , but have to give them credit; they're doing really well.They aren't going to win, but they've achieved a lot by coming this far anyway.

FORT Newbie
    they are good for their age, especially ian

Teri was out of that gondola in a flash - didn't miss a beat.
    Great work.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Hasn't Teri done most of the roadblocks?I don't remember Ian doing any of them. Someone please refresh my memory.

I think Ian has done a couple. If I recall, they're alternating, regardless of what the task is. That's how Teri gets stuck with the tough ones, like the Scottish games.

It seems as thought Teri has done more, but I think that might be because she has done most of the more memora ble ones.

I imagine it's probably fairly even.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Teri did the gondola one because Ian has a fear of heights. He said so when she was sliding down the cable.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

+ Reply to Thread