+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Teri and Ian

Originally posted by fluff
    I do see an equaliser coming in this leg, which might make T&I regret there decision to take the FF.
    On the whole though I think they will probably be happy to have a little breathing space as they've been at the back of the pack for much of the race.
    ...and they had a pretty sizable lead over Big Hair/Whiny in 2nd place, didn't they, Fluff?

LG.
    Teri and Ian were the only team that didn't have to wait for the restaurant to open to get to the pit stop, so they have a couple hours lead time on the pack.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Teri and Ian impressed me this episode. I don't think there were any shouting incidents or anything.

I think Teri deserves kudos for telling Derek where his clue was and she rocked in the detour.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I was impressed by them, too. They were good this episode, and it sucked that they told D&D where their clue was, and they wouldn't even help them at all. D&D, no, you're not supposed to be indebted to them for the rest of the race, but 10 minutes might be appropriate!

I just mentioned in the post show thread that Teri and Ian were the only ones that didn't tick me off last night.
    People are saying the twins would have found their clue, but how long would it have taken? How many Godola's would have departed with out them?
    These two continue to do the harder challanges and I am so glad!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

The clue was in plain view.
    Pure speculation on my part, but I don't think it would have taken Derek too long to find it.
    Still it was nice of her to tell him where it was.

They really are doing well, but they did drop a number of places last night which makes me wonder if they will have the stamina to get through many more legs.
    "That's Numberwang!"

They did drop. Part of that was due to equalizers (which will always occur) and part due to the fact that they chose to follow K&G instead of D&D.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Small mistakes like that can cost you the race when you get to the later stages.

I just hope they don't get eliminated because one of the younger teams can run faster than them to a pit stop.
    I don't think that would be a fitting way for them to go out.
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    I agree Fluff, it would suck if Teri and Ian get eliminated because of a footrace, and Cali it looks like you're joining me this week in the really small Teri and Ian fan club.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I have one foot over the threshold of your latest fan club meeting.

I really admire the fact they're holding there own in younger company. They have left many other teams in their wake.

I just don't really like them, or the "them" we see on tv.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread