+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Dustin and Kandice - All Stars

Once again, people are "hating" on them just... because. Okay, so far it's just Mirna and Charla, but I'm sure it will grow from there.

It's actually a shame that the Double D's couldn't appear as an intact team, because I think a BQ vs DD situation would have been interesting.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2254480;
    Once again, people are "hating" on them just... because. Okay, so far it's just Mirna and Charla, but I'm sure it will grow from there.

It's actually a shame that the Double D's couldn't appear as an intact team, because I think a BQ vs DD situation would have been interesting.
    It looks like Mary too...but who knows
    And now he's wrapped around her finger,
    She's the center of his whole world.
    And his heart belongs to that sweet little beautiful, wonderful, perfect All-American Girl.

My favourite team this season. I really hope they win. And good for one of them (can't remember which one did the roadblock) for figuring it out first.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Quote Originally Posted by hot_chocolate;2257149;
    My favourite team this season. I really hope they win. And good for one of them (can't remember which one did the roadblock) for figuring it out first.
    Yes. Because obviously they are dumb blonds. That's why they figure out puzzles first. They must have seduced one of the guys sitting in the boardroom. NOT!

I'm sure they will continue to get a raw deal, at least until Mirna, Charla, David, and Mary are all gone from the game.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Still love these two. I was so disappointed when they were eliminated last season. I'm rooting for them to go all the way.

FORT Fan
    Though their placing so far has been less than stellar, I still they they have what it takes to do reasonably well in this race.

Dustin did amazing well at the Puzzle Roadblock. Unfortunately, they all bunched together at the airport again. Kind of what happened in the leg they got eliminated last season. They did amazingly well in the first country, overcoming a huge time deficit, only to get bunched at the airport, and then arriving last, and getting eliminated.

Their smart move to manoeuvre past Kevin/Drew to take the lead, and the quick wittedness in checking out the directions to the pitstop, enabling them to surge ahead to sixth place despite completing the detour in ninth place.

However, I am kind of appalled at their performance at the detour. They arrived at first place only to complete the detour at ninth place! True, the task might have been physical, but they took longer to complete the task than Charla/Mirna, Kevin/Drew, Teri/Ian? They would have completed it even later than David/Mary had Mary been more astute and observant.

My second favourite all-star team, hope they make it to the F3. However, my guess will be fifth place given strong contention from Rob/Amber, Oswald/Danny, Eric/Danielle. Nonetheless, I will still be cheering them on!

FORT Fogey
    If I remember correctly... I never took notice ot the BQs until later on... they would stay in the back of the pack up until half teh race is over... then go hardcore.

FORT Regular
    What are the chances for BQs to be 1st again? I really want them to win at least one leg in this AS edition......

Quote Originally Posted by OhMY;2262250;
    What are the chances for BQs to be 1st again? I really want them to win at least one leg in this AS edition......
    Me too, and I am hoping that "one" is the FINAL ONE!!!!

CCL
    When Phil was telling them last night that they hadn't gotten one of their clues they looked...well...clueless. I thought he was going to have to explain to them which one. Good that they did manage to figure it out and still managed to come in in the same position.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

+ Reply to Thread