+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Dustin and Kandice - All Stars

This was the only choice that is not just liked by the fans but actually has a serious shot at winning
    That was probably the reason. They were an entertaining team to watch even though they were hated by many.

This All-Stars will be very interesting.
    Last edited by jecado; 01-30-2007 at 06:41 PM.
    Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by jecado;2221149;
    This was an entertaining team to watch even though they were hated by many.
    Hated by the players but loved by the viewers.

Well, at least most viewers.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2221160;

I would say the only players that hated them were the ones in the backpack, at least the Bamas. I know Rob/Kimberly mentioned in some post show interviews that they tried having an alliance with them but learned they couldn't trust them, because they'd always be running off and trying to do their own thing for them and only them (which is what this race should be about). But they did say they didn't have any hard feelings towards them, on or off the race.

I never got the hate, but everyone's entitled to their own opinion

I did get the hate (it was because they were so good).

But yeah, they were only disliked by a few castmembers. Bama for sure did not like them. I think the winners (geez, I forgot their names) also did not like them, but only for the reason of they were hard competitors. Remember when they didn't want to help them out one single bit?

Edit: Oh yeah, their names are Tyler and James.
    Last edited by CrossingGuard; 01-31-2007 at 12:19 AM.

Because they are such good players is the main reason alot of them didnt like Dustin and Kandice. I liked them for that reason though, also they were fun to watch lol.
    And now he's wrapped around her finger,
    She's the center of his whole world.
    And his heart belongs to that sweet little beautiful, wonderful, perfect All-American Girl.

FORT Regular
    I really liked this team but they really were backstabbers and they had no loyalty to any of the other teams. I guess that's how they had to play the game to get ahead. It will be interesting to see who they will "play" in the All Stars to get ahead. These are all experienced teams but anything can happen. I can't wait for the 18th!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2221160;

I second that.

I'm stoked to see them back again. Can't wait for the show to start and I hope they win this time.

I really liked how competitive they were so IM looking forward to seeing them do really well this time around as well.

FORT Fan
    It is highly probable that Rob/Amber and Dustin/Kandice might have some healthy competition going on in this race. Both teams are scheming and both teams know clearly that this is a competition and a race. Will be interesting to see how it works out.

I wonder if Charla/Mirna might get into any confrontation with the above two teams. Charla/Mirna are as aggressive and scheming as Rob/Amber and Dustin/Kandice, but Rob/Amber and Dustin/Kandice takes things more lightly as they know this it is a race to win.

Come to think about it, I would not mind if the final three teams are Charla/Mirna, Rob/Amber, Dustin/Kandice. These are three teams that are out there to win. Probably won't come true though. How likely it is for two all-female teams to make it to the F3. Just Dustin/Kandice making it to the F3 is good enough for me already. Heh.

i hope DK go far ,love them!

+ Reply to Thread