+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Eric and Danielle - All Stars

Eric and Danielle - All Stars

Eric - 28, Deerfield Beach, FL, Waiter
    Danielle - 23, Staten Island, NY, Bartender
    Season 9 Eric runner-up Danielle 7th place

This unique duo met while Racing against each other during Season 9. During their travels, they developed a bond which transpired into a romance and the two have been dating for the past year. Eric, who had partnered with Jeremy during his first Race around the world, finished in 2nd place to the Hippies while Danielle, who ran the Race with her best friend Dani, were the 4th Team ousted.
    This time around, Eric and Danielle are going to combine their efforts using strengths from their former teammates as they forge this new partnership hoping they have what is takes to Race with the best of them. Danielle remains in Staten Island where she works as a bartender while finishing her Master's Degree in Education. Eric, who works as a waiter, enjoys his laid-back lifestyle and lives on the beach in Florida. Will the combination of this big-city girl and self-proclaimed "beach bum" be a viable force to reckon with or will the other Teams discount this new pair who has never before raced together as Team?

These two weren't even a team, let alone a team of all-stars.
    Most disappointing casting imo.

They shouldn't be in this All Star game because they weren't together as an original team. They were of different teams. They may as well be on a regular season of TAR.

Anyone else agree with me?

Eric and Jeremy were my favorite team from TAR 9
    [If only the hadnt messed up on the flags before the finish line]
    but i can settle for Eric and Danielle
    I really hope they make final 3 :]

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze;2216332;
    They shouldn't be in this All Star game because they weren't together as an original team. They were of different teams. They may as well be on a regular season of TAR.

Anyone else agree with me?
    Nope, I agree. I don't like this twist TAR did, and if they did do it, they could have found a better combo than these two. Eric's okay, but Danielle? Dead weight (this coming from someone who liked Danielle/Dani during TAR9), and I predict these two to be the bickering duo this season. Danielle isn't an AS anything but just got lucky she shacked up with Eric.

FORT Fogey
    I'm perfectly fine with the twist, but I do agree she's dead weight.

I would have liked a team of either both Eric and Jeremy or both Danielle and Dani, than having one from each team.

I think they look cute together.

But I gotta agree with most of you. This is All-Stars. What did these 2 do that was memorable? Practically nothing, except Eric did get second place. That's probably it.

I think the only team from season 9 that has the credibility to be all-stars are the Hippies.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2216533;
    I think they look cute together.

But I gotta agree with most of you. This is All-Stars. What did these 2 do that was memorable? Practically nothing, except Eric did get second place. That's probably it.

I think the only team from season 9 that has the credibility to be all-stars are the Hippies.
    Actually, if I had to pick between these two and the hippies, I'd gladly take these two. In fact, there's only about a handful of teams that I'd rather see BJ/Tyler over. Not a popular opinion, but I'm relieved those two aren't back.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;2216598;
    Actually, if I had to pick between these two and the hippies, I'd gladly take these two. In fact, there's only about a handful of teams that I'd rather see BJ/Tyler over. Not a popular opinion, but I'm relieved those two aren't back.
    I actually wasn't a fan of the hippies either, but they were memorable.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)