+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Eric and Danielle - All Stars

During the first time around, yes Team Guido was dispicable, but I did like that they were loyal to each other and worked together. At one point in their season they were so far behind, but they did not panic and when one had problems repelling down a cliff the other was encouraging. There were able to get back into the race and except for one major mistake on their part and on part of another team they had a very good chance of winning. I like their relationship, but they are cutthoart competitors. I would rather watch them then Eric anytime.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2286344;
    I thought Eric was a jerk the first time, and he still continues to be. But what really seals the deal is when the Guido's cried 'peace', 'peace', 'peace' he calls them 'freaks', 'freaks', 'freaks'. First of all he isn't mature enough to let it go, and he cheapens the moment even more by falling back on homophobic terms to insult the other team. How lame.
    Do you mean he meant "freaks" in a homophobic way?

To call Eric a two year old is to do a disservice to two year olds. He's a first class jerk with a heavy helping of idiot.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

dang second to last
    bad leg this epsiode =/
    1st next week definately

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2286969;

To call Eric a two year old is to do a disservice to two year olds. He's a first class jerk with a heavy helping of idiot.
    Yes that was very homophobic and also later on describing them as older women past their prime, and as a pair of queens.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Ad Astra Per Aspera homeontherange's Avatar
    Eric is a jerk. And Danielle is going along with him acting like she doesn't have a brain cell in her head which makes her just as bad.

Quote Originally Posted by homeontherange;2287857;
    And Danielle is going along with him acting like she doesn't have a brain cell in her head...
    I don't think she's acting.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

The least interesting team left. They make me really appreciate Rob and Amber and I never thought I'd say that.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo;2286374;
    To be fair to Eric, if the situation had been reversed with E&D had been talking with the local, Guido would have been listening in. That's good, smart racing in my book. There's a whole lot of immaturity going on here, and while Eric is showing more of it, I don't think Guido are completely innocent either.
    I agree with you, I'm sure the Guido's are not innocent and they would have defnitely listened in..I just think that Eric is getting under their skin..when Eric was making the cab driver speed up, did you see how they were turning around and reacting,it was a bit funny..Eric is a joker and not everyone gets his jokes! The Guidos appear to be very sensitive this year..Zen talk..Peace..Peace..Peace who are they and where are the Guidos! Very weird if you ask me.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2286969;

I didn't think he meant freaks in a homophobic way but then he pissed me off when he told Danielle she was beaten by two queens..he is so competitive.. that if things don't work out he blames her. I think she was pissed but only rolled her eyes because it wasn't worth addressing what he said. I'd say she was classy in this situation.

Quote Originally Posted by vanname131;2288121;
    .Eric is a joker and not everyone gets his jokes!
    While that might be true of some situations, I also have to point out....
    1) he may be 'a joker', but saying you're a joker doesn't automatically make you funny
    2) just because someone doesn't laugh along with his "jokes" doesn't mean they don't "get it", it's more likely that they do "get it" but just don't find him funny

I fall into #2 above. I get it, and I get that he finds himself highly amusing. I just don't find him funny. I find him to be an idiot.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)