+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Eric and Danielle - All Stars

FORT Regular
    I think they did really well this week! 3rd Place finish in a very exciting show! I am starting to like Danielle more and more...although Eric is the same dirty talking Eric she just seemed to ignore him and continue to pick up the fish, sometimes it is better to say nothing, then to fight on t.v. I think she handled herself well. They also did very well in the white water rafting...and Eric was able to get an earlier flight by making a move at the counter. They also handled the Guidos well when they were listening to the directions given to them by a local. That could have been a big fight when one of the Guidos stood in front of their car and wouldn't let them go. I think they are really working well together and may just surpise us in the end!

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2265963;
    Eric, Rob is not Jeremy and didn't appreciated your sexist remarks. Amber has him well trained.

I was very proud of "my" Rob for his stand on Eric's comments. The comments were completely inappropriate and shows Eric's true colours.

K

CEO
    They are doing better than I expected, though really, Eric, Rob is not Jeremy and didn't appreciated your sexist remarks. Amber has him well trained.
    Sure he did. It's just that, as you mentioned, Ambah has him well trained -- he wouldn't dare laugh out loud!
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

FORT Regular
    Sorry to have to mention the obvious...but AMBAH has no boobs to speak of! But Rob's seeing Rob's man boobs was something I personally could have done without! Oh My!
    Having said that...Rob did look like the classier guy in this situation.

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by vanname131;2266324;
    Sorry to have to mention the obvious...but AMBAH has no boobs to speak of! But Rob's seeing Rob's man boobs was something I personally could have done without! Oh My!
    Having said that...Rob did look like the classier guy in this situation.
    I'm sure Danielle would be happy to recommend a doctor to Amber so she could get her very own fish-fighting boobs. Rob was definitely the bigger man in that whole situation.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

They are doing better than I expected, though really, Eric, Rob is not Jeremy and didn't appreciated your sexist remarks. Amber has him well trained.
    Or perhaps it's a credit to his parents that he has some class, and doesn't mention his wife's boobs, especially since they are on national tv

I just hope no fish were killed during this event, especially by Danielle's boobs.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Newbie
    Why is Danielle an All-Star? The Double D's were to concerned with flirting and sitting on guys laps in the cab, instead of focusing on the race itself, which is why they were eliminated early in the game. I think the reason why Danielle was brought back for All-Stars is because of her "two friends" which will prolly get more male viewers to watch. I'm guessing that they have more water events planned for Danielle and her girls

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2266355;
    I'm sure Danielle would be happy to recommend a doctor to Amber so she could get her very own fish-fighting boobs. Rob was definitely the bigger man in that whole situation.

And Danielle was the bigger woman
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

3rd place :]
    heck yeah, i feel a first place coming through next leg
    they did really well and danielle pulled through on the fish road block
    but i bet they couldve been first if only the hadnt gotten lost to the water rafting, but this week first place

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)