+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Eric and Danielle - All Stars

Re: Eric and Danielle - All Stars

Eric dosen't get the foreshadowing in Dani's comments about their relationship in the latest mat chat?

Eric is wrong about the race not being real personalities because the true test of one's relationships are how the react under extreme stress like TAR.

One of the past racers said, "TAR either brings you together or pulls you apart" I think Dani realize this but Eric doesn't.

FORT Regular

[QUOTE=umass;2361278;]Eric dosen't get the foreshadowing in Dani's comments about their relationship in the latest mat chat?

Eric is wrong about the race not being real personalities because the true test of one's relationships are how the react under extreme stress like TAR.

One of the past racers said, "TAR either brings you together or pulls you apart" I think Dani realize this but Eric doesn't.[/QUOTE)I think Eric gets it but is hopeful that some of the things he has said and done during this race will be forgiven by more than just Danielle! I'm sure when the other teams watched the show they were pretty surprised by some of his comments although he was just reacting or overreacting to situations he was put in. I did like, however the bantering in the mat chat video, that looked to be their more "true" personalities. They seem to be more relaxed now that they made it to the final 3 so they were able to be playful and fun and honest. I really liked them in this mat chat...I only wish we could of seen more of this relationship instead of how they were edited. I so want them to win!

Well, finale day's here and I can only hope this "team" doesn't win. Eric's an immature jerk and Danielle's a shallow non-entity. Perhaps one of the most boring teams ever, you'd swear they make two perfect strangers join up in a team since I see no signs of these two even liking each other. Considering thet've been pretty much a disaster during the race, I really hope they don't luck out in the end.

Desite it all, if I gotta give credit to anybody in this team, it's to Danielle, for putting up with doing the tough roadblocks while Eric quickly spent all his six ones doing either the easy ones or the fun ones. But considering that he's admitted that he wants to win the race only so he can have enough money to stop working for a while and do nothing, I'm not surprised.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Congrats Eric and Danielle!

Despite their faults, I'd rather have them win TARAS than the other two teams.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant;2372203;

Desite it all, if I gotta give credit to anybody in this team, it's to Danielle, for putting up with doing the tough roadblocks while Eric quickly spent all his six ones doing either the easy ones or the fun ones. But considering that he's admitted that he wants to win the race only so he can have enough money to stop working for a while and do nothing, I'm not surprised.
    I did find myself admiring Danielle last night for her grit and determination. I also give her props for being the only teammember to actually crack the code. That said, they are my least favourite winning team (after Freddy and Kendra).
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Eric and Danielle are no longer together, as was found out on "The Early Show". I'm not surprised because that relationship really seemed on the rocks.

Although they broke up, they're remaining good friends. Which is good

It was funny when Eric said he knew who Danielle would pick in the vault task because she talked so much during the race. Good for them that he was actually listening! Loved that Danielle was the only one to guess the same as her partner. Definitely rooting for them to beat the Blondes after they yielded them twice, Karma!!!! I do hope the runners up do get some money though afterall they did add vastly to the entertainment.

Congrats to Eric & Danielle! I'm in the minority when I'm rooting for them, but I wanted Eric to win this ever since Romber got eliminated. He came so close during his season and was certainly the best racer, along with Jeremy, I just wanted him to redeem himself. Congrats again!

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Dingo;2373419;
    Eric and Danielle are no longer together, as was found out on "The Early Show". I'm not surprised because that relationship really seemed on the rocks.
    So he's back with Jeremy again?

That spanking comment Jeremy made on the phone was really....weird.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)