+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Eric and Danielle - All Stars

FORT Regular

Re: Eric and Danielle - All Stars

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs;2347201;
    I can't stand the Boobs. They call themselves the underdogs. I call them the undeserving. They have horrible attitudes and are constantly negative. Where in this race did they forget to appreciate the experience? Or did they ever do it?
    I'm sorry I don't agree with you on this..like them or not they have become the come from behind underdogs and in my opinion are just as deserving as any of the other teams. As this appears to be a grueling race, when you are trying to play catch up all the time, I would think it's a littler hard to enjoy the experience and to always be positive. I also think the negativity this team has comes from being evacuated from airplanes, not being able to get on flights and being yielded 2X's. I think that although sometimes Eric reactions and comments are a bit over the top, we have not seen how the other teams would have reacted because it never happens to them...Ozzy and Danny did bicker a bit when they had a little pressure...Also the CBS videos show all the teams enjoying themselves at the pit stops. So I'm sure they are enjoying the experience...and then there is the editing! We definitely do not get to see everything just little bits and pieces.
    Last edited by fluff; 04-24-2007 at 04:17 PM. Reason: fixed quote tag

I was surprised that this team has made it this far. I thought they would be gone long ago. So they are true contenders. Maybe not as much fun to watch as a couple of the others. They've been working hard at doing well, but they're not my favorites.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Instead of moaning about how unfair it is to be yielded twice and how others aren't running a clean race, I wish they'd take a minute to reflect on how fortunate they are to even be participating at all.

Eric might have done enough during his season to have merited an invite with Jeremy his original partner, although his team didn't strike me personally as "All Star" material, but I find it hard to believe Danielle would have had this opportunity if she wasn't dating Eric.

Yes, they have been hauled off a plane and people have used the legitimate tactic of yielding them twice, all very unfortunate for them, but I don't think even all that should be enough to eclipse the fact that they are lucky as hell to be contestants at all.

They've run a good race and despite the set backs are still in with a real shot of winning.
    I'd like to see them concentrate on that rather than on how supposedly hard done by they are.

It's their immature behavior to these circumstances that turns me off, fluff. Yes, they are quite lucky to even be in this race.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ShrinkingViolet;2348098;
    It's their immature behavior to these circumstances that turns me off, fluff. Yes, they are quite lucky to even be in this race.
    I agree that they are lucky to be in the race, all of these teams are! We all wish we could just get on this show once! But I think they have been doing unexpeditly well. I personally like this team in spite of some of the antics and hope they are lucky enough to win. They are strong competitors and keep coming back. Can't wait for next week.

Blah, I hope that they don't win.
    One thing that really bugs me is that when something goes wrong (getting kicked off that plane, getting yielded, etc.), Danielle always says it's "ridiculous." It's so annoying.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Quote Originally Posted by hot_chocolate;2356191;
    Blah, I hope that they don't win.
    One thing that really bugs me is that when something goes wrong (getting kicked off that plane, getting yielded, etc.), Danielle always says it's "ridiculous." It's so annoying.
    My heart will drop to my feet if they win. I would rather see Charla & Mirna win than the Boobs.

FORT Newbie

eric and danielle are my favorite team. I loved them both when they were on season 9. And I think they make a cute couple and they are entertaining to watch. I hope they win. They bicker, yes, but, they kept in contact long-distance and they barely know each other. I hope they win!!

Personally I am rooting for Eric and Danielle to win !
    I think they did really well and they're strong.
    Although their words are sometimes over the top and quite mean,
    they're just expressing their feelings.
    They aren't cunning and sneaky as some of the other teams right?
    They just play the game 100% by themselves .
    So I really hope E/D can win TAR ultimately.
    Australia's Next Top Model - Alice Burdeu

theyre in it to win it
    and pull off the million dollar win :]

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)