+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 218

Thread: Eric and Danielle - All Stars

  1. #131
    reality watcher retromayhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    787

    Re: Eric and Danielle - All Stars

    I felt that the yield was unnecessary.
    If you look @ statistics Danny & Oswald, who were right near them, have better place finishes, and are almost as strong as E&D
    Luckily, in the end, the yield didn't really hurt E&D as it couldve :]

  2. #132
    Toby's Slave kimrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,806

    Re: Eric and Danielle - All Stars

    I really don't like this "team". they are mean to each other and all they do is whine or fight. They totally did not deserve an NEL. Phil should have just cut them loose. Unfortunately, they won't get screwed over like the Guido's did.

    I believe that they will team up with the BQ's to take out Danny and Oswald next week. The Boobs are just rotten people, so their self-righteous attitudes will not stop them from yielding anyone else.

  3. #133
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    15

    Re: Eric and Danielle - All Stars

    Quote Originally Posted by kimrs;2332465;
    I really don't like this "team". they are mean to each other and all they do is whine or fight. They totally did not deserve an NEL. Phil should have just cut them loose. Unfortunately, they won't get screwed over like the Guido's did.

    I believe that they will team up with the BQ's to take out Danny and Oswald next week. The Boobs are just rotten people, so their self-righteous attitudes will not stop them from yielding anyone else.
    Why would they team up with a team that has yielded them!?

  4. #134
    CCL
    CCL is offline
    Climbing Solsbury Hill CCL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    8,661

    Re: Eric and Danielle - All Stars

    Stupid NEL.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

  5. #135
    Fool... but no pity. Krom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    21,565

    Re: Eric and Danielle - All Stars

    Quote Originally Posted by zachary1092;2332537;
    Why would they team up with a team that has yielded them!?
    Because if you act on logic instead of pure emotion, sometimes you make decisions where you have to cooperate with people you dislike.

    Although to be honest Eric may not be capable of this. I'm just talking about why someone might theoretically work with a team which yielded them.

    "You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

  6. #136
    LG.
    LG. is offline
    FORT Writer LG.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    frozen tundra
    Posts
    14,060

    Re: Eric and Danielle - All Stars

    I agree, Krom, and also think that you might pair up with a team who had yielded you because you think your team could outrace them in a footrace or your team has superior navigational skills or some other reason that you would rather face that team in the finals than another team that hadn't yielded you. Race with your brain, not your emotions, and you have a better chance of winning.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

  7. #137
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    15

    Re: Eric and Danielle - All Stars

    Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2332649;
    Because if you act on logic instead of pure emotion, sometimes you make decisions where you have to cooperate with people you dislike.

    Although to be honest Eric may not be capable of this. I'm just talking about why someone might theoretically work with a team which yielded them.
    I guess it is possible.

  8. #138
    FORT Fan umass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    220

    Re: Eric and Danielle - All Stars

    There was some good foreshadowing in the last episode.
    Eric and Charmina forming a pact. Eric saying in HK taxi being mean like Charmina is way to play to succeed.

    Eric saying he will support Dani from now on.
    Dani saying she wants to win and prove herself.

    Dani stare down the BQ in the lift at the Malaysian airport.

  9. #139
    FORT Fogey katgib13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,514

    Re: Eric and Danielle - All Stars

    I don't think E/D deserve to win. They should have been eliminated. The past several legs have been pretty horrible for them. If they win, I'll be so mad. They haven't raced a good race and surely don't deserve it.

  10. #140
    reality watcher retromayhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    787

    Re: Eric and Danielle - All Stars

    Eric and Danielle - saved :]
    This was only a minor setback, and they will make final 3
    && pull out with a win

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.