+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 45 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Rob and Amber - All Stars

Rob and Amber - All Stars

Rob - 30, Pensacola, FL, TV personality/host/persuing a career in tv.
    Amber - 28, Pensacola, FL, TV personality
    Season 7 runner-up

America's Sweethearts met, fell in love and got married...all in front of the cameras. It all started during Survivor: All-Stars, where Rob finished in second place to Amber. Shortly after, they were cast on the seventh season of the Race and fought their way to the top of the pack, ultimately finishing as the runner-ups to Joyce and Uchenna. Considered by many to be one of the best reality television competitors, "Boston" Rob changed the way the Race was played forever, adding a level of manipulation never seen on the game.
    Despite the difference in their personalities; Rob is outspoken and boisterous while Amber is more quiet and reserved; they somehow balance each other out and are very strong competitors. Since their time on the Race, Rob has gone on to host his own segment for CBS's The Early Show, "Rob to the Rescue," and he and Amber have built a home and settled in Pensacola, Fla.
    Rob describes himself as competitive and intense while Amber describes herself as caring and pragmatic. It will be interesting to see how the other teams will react to this competitive duo. To what lengths will Rob go to avoid finishing as the runner-up yet again? Truth be told, it's less about the money for this team and all about the bragging rights.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Not Rob 'n' Ambuh!

Not ROMBER!!!

If we can all circle around with our hands clasped maybe, just MAYBE they'd come in last place at the first elimination!

Anyone with me on this??? PLEASE!!!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Despite the difference in their personalities; Rob is outspoken and boisterous while Amber is more quiet and reserved; they somehow balance each other out and are very strong competitors. Since their time on the Race, Rob has gone on to host his own segment for CBS's The Early Show, "Rob to the Rescue," and he and Amber have built a home and settled in Pensacola, Fla.
    Apparently they didn't like the settled life away from the cameras since they now live in Las Vegas and have yet another TV show because they can't hit the big time (unless Rob failed miserably at his poker playing attempt and they moved back to Florida-and at the rate he's going, it wouldn't surprise me).

Hate, hate, hate these two. Hopefully this is the end for them on TV and they finally get what the concept of going back to the real world means. I am, however, going to try very hard and force myself to like them, since my favorites usually go out early and the teams I hate make it far.

since my favorites usually go out early and the teams I hate make it far.
    That happens to my teams as well!

FORT Fogey
    Best. Team. Ever.

I love Romber.

Count me in as a Rob and Amber fan. I didn't care for them during Survivor but enjoyed them on TAR.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

FORT Fogey
    Don't get me even start on this one.......

Rob and Amber were good on the Amazing Race.

Oh HELL no!
    America's Sweethearts

the difference in their personalities . . .
    Rob is a toothache at 2AM; Amber is wallpaper paste.

I enjoy Amazing Race, but I will NOT watch these two sacks of (bad word). I'll join back in when the recaps tell me these fame-whores have ended their 8th crack at a million $$.
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 45 1234567891011 ... LastLast