+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Charla and Mirna - All Stars

Quote Originally Posted by Tickety;2245963;
    I hope they do as well as their abilities allow - which to me is just Charla's. Did Mirna do ANYTHING in TAR 5? I honestly can't remember. What I do recall is her making Charla carry that huge side of beef, eat the ostrich egg... pretty much everything. Mirna's in one of the top ten worst partners (right up there with Flo, TAR 3.) I don't think she did ANYTHING. Correct me if I'm wrong?
    Charla did most of the Roadblocks for their team, Mirna did two, the one in Argentina where they had to get a handkerchief off of a running calf's neck, and she also did the sand digging for a wooden scarab in Egypt, along with doing some navigating, all of the "drive yourselves" and working overtime to find the best flights (which paid off especially well in the first Egypt leg). The funny thing there is that despite the fact that Mirna really didn't do much in the race, somehow she managed to do more than the Final 3 ladies (Kim, Nicole and Christie) ever did.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2247724;
    I think I'd rather see Flo again than hear either of these two.
    I honestly wonder if Flo was on the race how these two teams would interact. I doubt they'll get along so imagine a screaming Flo vs a bitchy Mirna while Charla and Zach do the roadblocks as always.

Too bad they didn't bring Colin and Christie back. I would have liked to see Smirna annoyed and screaming like a banshee 98% of the time. Maybe somebody else will be kind enough to fill his role.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2247863;
    Too bad they didn't bring Colin and Christie back. I would have liked to see Smirna annoyed and screaming like a banshee 98% of the time. Maybe somebody else will be kind enough to fill his role.
    Oh if only CC were there and then they get to a roadblock that requires them to work with another team and only CC were available for them. I can just imagine the possibilities.

The Imploding Voice jaggedjunkie's Avatar
    One of the few teams I've actually hated.

I can't stand the way Mirna talks and her phony attempt to talk with an accent. Drives me bonkers.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;2232629;
    Please,please, please PLEASE let them be the first team booted. Please. I can't listen to that buzzsaw of a whine again. I just can't.
    Hey Rattus. Great to see you and your avatar again.

I have to tell you, I'm proud of Charla! She managed to get through an entire episode without using her height to get an advantage over the other teams. And, I don't remember her once tearfully declaring she's doing this to prove to the world, challenged people are just as capable as non-challenged people.

Of course it was just a one-hour premiere. Hey, maybe that's why it was only one hour. After they edited her and Mirna's whining out, they didn't have enough left to fill two hours.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I love Charla!
    Truly an inspiration!

i think this might be the second race where an all female team wins.........its C/M! not D/K.......

CCL
    ^ It would be the first race if that happened, as no all-female team has won before.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

^It would be the second Amazing Race (any version) for an all-female team to win because in the Amazing Race Asia which concluded on the 1st, Joe Jer and Zabrina became the first all female team to win an Amazing Race. But if Charla and Mirna win it'll be the first for the American Amazing Race.

I like Charla and Mirna but the "mas rapido" thing is annoying. I still remember Charla getting electrocuted, that was hilarious.

+ Reply to Thread