+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Uchenna and Joyce - All Stars

Re: Uchenna and Joyce - All Stars

It seemed like a careless move to go for a flight like that, just to get 40 or so minutes ahead. From what we saw on the show, it looked like U & J only saw what would happen if they made the connection, and didn't really consider the possible bad consequences. Like others here, it turned out well for O & D because they might have been eliminated if U & J weren't so far behind. I didn't want them to get eliminated but I'd also rather see a team that didn't previously win TAR to win AS.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

On the Finish Line, they said that they actually got to the airport on time, but when they were about to take their tickets, the printer broke.

FORT Regular

I was really sorry to see this tean get eliminated. I think they are a great couple. I agree It was a risky move, especially with all the problems Danielle & Eric and the Guido's had with connecting flights in the last two episodes. I give Eric alot of credit here he did try to warn U & J about the connections.

On the early show, Joyce stated that the ticket machine in Poland broke, so they were assured that their tickets would be waiting for them in Frankfurt. However, when they got there, Frankfurt had no tickets for them. She said they spent a lot of time being sent to different ticket counters and talking to different managers until they were finally told it was too late to board. I felt really awful hearing that.

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs;2323354;
    On the early show, Joyce stated that the ticket machine in Poland broke, so they were assured that their tickets would be waiting for them in Frankfurt. However, when they got there, Frankfurt had no tickets for them. She said they spent a lot of time being sent to different ticket counters and talking to different managers until they were finally told it was too late to board. I felt really awful hearing that.
    Yeah, this miscommunication often happends with differnt airlines. I don't understand why they had to risk the entire race at this stage.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678