+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Uchenna and Joyce - All Stars

FORT Newbie
    Did I just see U & J in a Metlife commercial? It's set on a golf course, some guy golfing with them hits a ball off the Metlife blimp and it goes in the hole.

Quote Originally Posted by bandergrove;2283932;
    You could definitely tell the producers were stepping in and bribing the airline to let them on.
    I don't believe this for a moment, sorry.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    In all I guess I was happy to see these two spared tonight. That's one less NEL, and one less chance that Eric/Danielle or Teri/Ian will get saved. It wouldn't have been the end of the world for me if they had been eliminated, however. I didn't really care for them during TAR7, or about their return to AS, but they seem nice and are one of the stronger teams left. I still hope they don't win, but I won't mind if they finish in the final 3/4.

They're a good team but it would be boring if they win the million again =/

Crabby Cancerian remote_goddess's Avatar
    Where everything has a slight "down-under" flavor and all the pretty boys are named Michael Johns...
    Are they the only returning team to have actually won their original season?

I liked them quite a bit on their season, but this time, I'm just not as impressed. I don't dislike them, and in fact I still hold them in my top three teams of those remaining, but I won't be utterly heartbroken when they do get eliminated.

It always seems to me that they are really bad with directions. And they rarely stop to ask. And so last night at the beginning of the show when Uchenna was talking about going with his gut instinct and not questioning it, I was cracking up thinking "Oh no!" and that it would somehow come back around this episode where their direction-challenges selves were struggling once again! And then they came in last... Glad it was a Non Elim Leg.

To the Point
    Like him, not her. She's just abrasive for some reason.

What, they're still here.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

CCL
    I will always praise Uchenna (or is it Joyce - I always get the names confused!) for having the guts to shave off all her head. They're not the best team going, but they're not the worst. And they seem like pretty nice people.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by remote_goddess;2286426;
    Are they the only returning team to have actually won their original season?
    Yes.

FORT Fan
    It always seems to me that they are really bad with directions. And they rarely stop to ask. And so last night at the beginning of the show when Uchenna was talking about going with his gut instinct and not questioning it, I was cracking up thinking "Oh no!" and that it would somehow come back around this episode where their direction-challenges selves were struggling once again! And then they came in last...
    LOL! True.

I was disappointed with them last night. Notice that they whined
    (woe is me! ) that other teams got help from the locals. Did you see all those people in the area? Why didn't they ask somebody for help? Then ask somebody else, if the first person didn't know?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast