+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: John Vito and Jill - All Stars

John Vito and Jill - All Stars

John Vito - 32, New York NY, Trader
    Jill - 29, New York NY, Product controller
    Season 3 5th place

Season 3's John Vito and Jill are back for another chance at winning the million dollar prize. What's different this time around? These former lovebirds are no longer romantically involved. Changing the dynamic of their relationship allows them to focus all of their efforts on running the best Race possible. Both individuals are fierce competitors and know they have the skills and experience necessary to win. John Vito, a trader in New York City, and Jill, a product controller, both originally from Staten Island, New York, currently reside in Manhattan. Jill describes herself as spontaneous, intelligent and sensitive, while John Vito describes himself as detail-oriented, decisive and organized. They both love physical activities and spending time with their family and friends. Both John Vito and Jill share the tragic memory from the loss of Jill's older brother F.T., who was also John Vito's best friend. F.T. was working on the 105th floor of the World Trade Center as a Vice President for Cantor Fitzgerald on September 11, 2001.
    Jill had originally applied for the show's first installment with her brother, and after her devastating loss she decided to reapply in tribute to his memory and ran the Race in Season 3 with his best friend John Vito.
    This time around they mean business and are back to prove that that they can Race with the best of them. Both are driven, competitive and motivated. They feel that this combination along with their wits and brawn will help land them the coveted prize of $1 million.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    I'm glad that these two are still friends. I'm a sap for romance and I'd love to see a happy ending for these two where they get back together Though I heard rumors that John Vito (and why'd he drop the Vito? I loved it) has a girlfriend. All of my favorite TAR couples usually tend to break up after the show

These two seem like nice people, as a team, and individually. And karalott, it's true that John Vito is dating someone else. I can't remember which site I read it on, but it stated that both John Vito and Jill became involved with other people after they broke up, that John Vito's girlfriend had no problem with him and Jill getting back together to compete in this season, because they're all good friends.

But.. until one of them marries someone else, I guess there's always hope they could end up together.

He's gotten even better looking since their season, btw
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

It should be fun to see, how they get along, now that they have broken up.

I really don't remember this team. Well, no, not true. I remember his name but, not her. The only thing that pops up when I saw "John Vito" is the pumpin'-iron, bandana-wearin' guy with his equally pumpin'-iron girlfriend.

I like this team a lot. They may not have been the best racers in Season 3, but they have the right attitude and dynamics that allowed them to finish 5th.

For those who are familiar with or have already seen and are still watching The Amazing Race-Asia, these two can be comparable to Sandy & Francesca of Hong Kong with the only difference being that Jill is a little more daring. But in terms of having the good-natured attitude and likeability, John Vito and Sandy are right about the same.
    Halfway around the world, I greet you "Mabuhay!"

They really were not the best racers and nearly gagged their way through an all-cheese eating Fast Forward (a scene I'll never forget). Somehow, they were still fan favorites, probably based on pure sex-appeal and sob-story background. I still think he is the sexiest racer ever.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze;2219169;
    I really don't remember this team. Well, no, not true. I remember his name but, not her. The only thing that pops up when I saw "John Vito" is the pumpin'-iron, bandana-wearin' guy with his equally pumpin'-iron girlfriend.
    She got props in her season for being the toughest woman to compete on the show up until that point. Since then there have been a few others, but before Jill apparently it was mostly whiners and marshmallows.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2220667;
    She got props in her season for being the toughest woman to compete on the show up until that point. Since then there have been a few others, but before Jill apparently it was mostly whiners and marshmallows.
    Maybe they'll have flashbacks of past performances. Maybe that'll jog my memory.

i really hope they do well this season;
    i was rooting for them TAR 3 -- then they got eliminated :/
    hopefully theyll pull through

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast