+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: John Vito and Jill - All Stars

Hope they go far.

My favorite team from TAR 3! I remember they RAN a pretty long distance (in the 3rd episode) to catch a bus that was leaving in like, 7 minutes (the next bus would set them back a couple of hours). They made the mad dash and made the bus. It was sweet. I loved how they always cheered each other on. Very nice couple. Pity they aren't together anymore
    2003-2008.

Simple avatar I made of the two.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    I was so disappointed to see these two eliminated, especially since it looks like a couple of other teams won't be in for much longer. I think these two could have easily gone farther. Bad directions plagued them the first time, and plagued them the second time. They've been harped on for not showing much personality and being fair racers their season, but I think they would have done a complete 180 (I didn't really think any of the above was true about them anyway but to people who weren't sure about them the first time). Such a sweet couple and I really hope they get back together. I'm not as convinced after hearing Jill's little blurb during Elimination Station.

I never understood why some put JV and Jill down for not having personality. Sure, they may not be loud and abrasive, or even terribly outgoing. But I always thought they were sweet and pleasant to each other and everyone else. And if running a fair race is a negative thing to some people, that's too bad. JV and Jill seem like people I'd love to count as friends in real life. I hope they do end up together again. At the very least, I'm glad they have such a strong friendship and realize the value of each other in their hearts. Nice people, they deserve each other.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

I hope they are back together. Anybody has any news on this?
    each time one loves is the only time one ever love...differences of object merely intensify the passion

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by springkey;2247453;
    I hope they are back together. Anybody has any news on this?
    I thought it was said that Jon had a girlfriend already? But you never know, I guess.

I wasn't a big fan of JV and Jill going in so I'm not really broken up about their exit. I've always thought that the first leg should not be an elimination leg, and that teams should be given a chance to get their bearings in the race. I guess if everyone knew that the first leg was non-elimination going in, though, it would make for a less exciting start.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

The Imploding Voice jaggedjunkie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by muggle;2220615;
    I still think he is the sexiest racer ever.
    I think she's the sexiest racer ever. She is so gorgeous. I have a major TV crush on her.

Anyways, sad to see them go. I would've loved to see them win.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2247369;
    I never understood why some put JV and Jill down for not having personality. Sure, they may not be loud and abrasive, or even terribly outgoing. But I always thought they were sweet and pleasant to each other and everyone else. And if running a fair race is a negative thing to some people, that's too bad. JV and Jill seem like people I'd love to count as friends in real life. I hope they do end up together again. At the very least, I'm glad they have such a strong friendship and realize the value of each other in their hearts. Nice people, they deserve each other.
    I think much like Kris/Jon being classified as boring, it's all about the season they wound up in. Kris/Jon were surrounded by screaming, bickering, disrespectful, dysfunctional couples, while JV/Jill were surrounded by the likes of Aaron/Arianne, Derek/Drew, Ken/Gerard, Teri/Ian and the one and only Flo. I'm surprised she herself didn't hog the camera all season with all her antics.

I really hope we can find out what the status of their relationship is. I was watching the videos to see if they said anything but they didn't. Phil was even trying to get something out of them. Whatever the case, I wish them luck. They are two beautiful people inside and out. I just really wish they could have lasted longer.

I was really disappointed that they lost, I didn't remember them from their season, but they seem like really nice people and serious racers from this ep. I thought that Jill's comments about them getting back together seemed too forced to be real, though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast