+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: michael and Kathy

JR, that is a great point. This is FAR from a normal setting, and if they really want to see if the relationship can work, they shouldn't have chosen this. On the flip side though, they will get to see eachother at their worst and if they can deal with that, there could be hope
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

When Michael got frustrated by Aaron's stopping everyone and rallying them against the Twins, I laughed so hard. But, that's exactly what I would have done. I'd just go against the teams that are closest to me in position.

I think Michael has the right idea. Just stick with the pack right now, and then surpass later on. He's a little aloof, though. I think that might hurt him later. Bear and Grin it seems what Kathy is doing all throughtout this last episodes. I hope she doesn't explode on Michael later. I kind of like Michael. He reminds me so much of my baby brother.

These two took the biking part of the detour, right? If so, they were the smart team. Even though the course was 6 times longer, you could easily go 6 times faster on a bike than a poled boat.

I think this epeisode is the most we've seen of Kathy and Michael.

I thought they chose to punt John, I could be wrong though.
    "That's Numberwang!"

They did punt, and Kathy was not really happy about it. It was Aaron and Arianne who took the bikes. And both got to the clues at the same time.

Ok. I haven't re-watched the tape yet. I would have biked in a heartbeat. But it DID look like they tailored the location of the clues for the boats.

Kathy and Michael are the ones who always choose the slowest form of transportation at the detours, right?

(all these teams who have formed alliances all look, act, and sound exactly alike)

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Could he have ROCKED any more during that Scottish challenge though! He made it look like a breeze!!!!!!!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I was laughing so hard at the tiny little cabers they made them toss.
    Last edited by fluff; 10-17-2002 at 03:00 PM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Michael definitely smoked through the Scottish challenges. The "mini-challenges," apparently, according to Fluff. Still, Arianne's comments about how he's not very manly didn't stand up to his assault on the challenge course. That last shotput throw was incredible.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast