+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132

Thread: 12/03 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic
    Dberk

And actually I do think ROb & Kimberly win. Just like I go over all the data given for the show, I also go over it for previous seasons.

The team that has the best record has only one once, the team that one the first leg as one won once.

Rob & Kim's score matches almost perfectly what the average score the teams who win has.

I'd like to see T/J win but if not them then I'd like to see R/K only because I can't stand the Bama team's attitude. Even though the BQs bugged me sometimes, they always were cheerful and supportive of each other. You can't say that about Bama but you can about T/J. I know I should want an all woman pair to win but this one just doesn't deserve it imo.

MANY SHOCKING BAD UNPRINTABLE WORDS! It's 24 minutes past starting time for 60 Minutes, and they're still dinking around with the end of the football game. I want TAR moved to a different night! Go back to Tuesday!!!

I can't believe that the finale is only one hour! Where's the fun? Well, I said last week I would watch but have no favorites.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by CupidGuest;2174188;
    I can't believe that the finale is only one hour! Where's the fun? Well, I said last week I would watch but have no favorites.
    I'm tuning in at the end just to see who wins, even though I'm pretty sure this will happen: Tyler/James win, Rob/Kimberly second, and the Bamas third. Or switch the Bamas with R/K. I'm more curious to see if they show a preview for AS, even though it's still filming. Looks like I'll be able to catch The Simpsons for the first time this season But I wonder why the finale is only going to be an hour

If the next one is All-Stars, bring on the Paolos!

Quote Originally Posted by augie;2167174;
    The question was whether the second and third place teams win anything. Anyone have the answer?
    yes they do get nominal amounts (for 2nd and 3rd place) and no the amounts have not been posted anywhere unlike Survivor where you know how much from 1st boot to last who gets what.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by sparklette;2167773;
    I confess I've been a lurker but I just HAVE to post my first comment over here. I am so, so disappointed and pissed that the beauty queens got booted. Dammit who would have thought that Bama would be the first all-female team to make it to the final? Granted, they have good navigational skills but that's about it! In an interview article with the Chos' some weeks back they said that they haven't spoken to the Bama team since they got eliminated.

And I can't believe no one has posted this yet. Did anyone hear Lyn calling the tomato throwers "bastards"? Bama are so nasty to EVERYONE!
    and this is why they are so hated, not for their racing skills.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsqueeze;2166586;
    Bearcata:

How does one get so passionate (in your case, about Lyn and Karlyn) about people that you don't even know?? The race (and the stress) definitely can bring out the worst in people, but why is the show seemingly bringing out the worst in you regarding Lyn and Karlyn??

TAR >>> Survivor because you don't have to pander to your competition to win the game!! You can be a terrible person on TAR and still win because all that matters is who gets to the mat first (and having followed the rules). I actually like the sniping that goes on between the racers; it's part of the competition. The thing that I dislike most is when the racers denigrate the countries and the people that they encounter during the race --- IMO, I don't think any of the teams have done that this season.

I don't care who wins really -- I just think it would be funny if Lyn and Karlyn won over the other two physically superior teams. L & K remind me of the turtle from the Bugs Bunny cartoon who beats him in a race -- they kinda of plod along and let the others work themselves in a frenzy and make mistakes.

Anywho, that's my $.02...can't wait for the finale.
    Seriously, I have felt more passion and hatred for Colin and Christie and Jonathan and Victoria. My feelings for 'bama, especially Karlyn are very mild compared to that. Oh, lets not forget Flo. What I am very dissappointed in is that there are no teams in the top three that I can root for or boo for. I don't care for any of them and don't want any of them to win. Hit by a train yes but not win.

FORT Fogey
    I am rooting for Tyler and James ALL the way... I don't believe people call them "rude," fake," or anything like that! First off, if they don't say something because they dont wanna sound rude... what did momma always teach ya? "If you don't have anything nice to say... don't say it at all!" And that's what they live by! I admire them for that, and they are great ROLE models for that very factor! They are kind to the other teams, help them out, and obviously know that it helps them out too! I see people critisize them for helping other teams out knowing it would help them out... when they were "Gung Ho Cho!" and the Chos PLAINLY said, "Not only does it help them out, it helps us out too," when they helped the others of the six pack, to ensure they get to final three and have an easy win. So... anyway... yeah...

+ Reply to Thread