+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Ken and Gerard

Last season, I'd have put every penny I own on Shola/Doyin, and they let me down. The first season, I was hoping Kevin & Drew would win. They let me down.

I'm just hoping this season's favorite (Ken & Gerard) don't let me down, too. At least make it to the Final 3. I don't care from there.

The only thing that would please me nearly as much as a KG wion would be for the twins to triumph over A & A in the final leg.
    I wouldn't even care if it came down to a foot race then.
    "That's Numberwang!"

oh yeah!!!!
    hahaha!!!i would love to see their reaction when phil said to them 'u are the last team to arrive, u've been eliminated'
    wow..wow....
    maybe aaron will break down and cry!!haha!!!
    'ohh...i dun wanna be a loser..oohh..mum..mum..where are u??'
    each time one loves is the only time one ever love...differences of object merely intensify the passion

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I would love to see Ken and Gerard win this thing -- I don't even care who they beat! (but I do like Fluff's wishful ending!)
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I was thinking that Aaron and Arianne and Derek and Drew do fill the profile of the final two teams in the past two season, the young physically fit males and a male/female team.
    "That's Numberwang!"

These 2 are amazing. They always do things right. A little mis-judgment on the horseback thing, but they gave it the college try, and knew when to bail before it got too late. Top of the pack for these guys. Hope one of them knows how to change a flat tire next week!

Oh, and I loved watching Ken try to get on the horse. You go, boys!

Yeah, it was funny when Gerard was digging like "Fido" for the clues. Good thing they decided in time to do the sand bikes instead.
    Ken seemed to have a good rapport with that whiny Flo when she said "What should I do Ken?" and Ken said "You think I'm going to tell you!" It looks like these 2 get along with everyone. Don't recall having seen them interact with T&I, though.

Anway, I wished they had been at least 2nd but 3rd is okay, too. Keep it up guys!

Hope the flat tire shown for next week episode doesn't cause them to get further back of the pack.

I think they'll have that flat fixed in no time

I'm really enjoying watching these two interact with each other, and the other teams.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I'm hoping that the tyre won't have any last effect on them.
    I really like this team, I like them more and more every time I see them.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Originally posted by fluff
    I'm hoping that the tyre won't have any last effect on them.
    I really like this team, I like them more and more every time I see them.

I couldn't say it better. They do grow on you.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

+ Reply to Thread