+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Ken and Gerard

FORT Newbie
    Thanks for the awesome thread. One clarification. I am Ken (stocky--? OK, heavy, Ok Fat --but losing). My brother is Gerard (not fat--if he is considered fat--well there is no justice on this board

Gerard fell into the water 3x. I was pushed. I also shut off his microphone after the whole punting episode and reamed him--off camera. No--It was a great experience. STAY TUNED

Thanks for the help telling you two apart, Ken! I wouldn't say "fat and no so fat", I'd say "taller and shorter". One of our ongoing complaints about the race is that it's easier to root for male/female teams because you can tell them apart.

Did you ream him off-camera for pushing you, or for screwing around and falling in the water 3 times?

You guys have been doing well...Keep up the good work, and win this thing. Of the teams left, you seem to be the favorite of most of us. And thanks for hanging around and helping us keep things straight!

Gerard falling in the water was so funny.
    I loved the way he handled the situation too by bowing to the crowd.
    Great sense of humour.
    This is my golden team - I just hope I don't put the kiss of death on them.

I agree that CBS should help us to distinguish between the team members.
    There are so many names to learn.
    Funny thing is, I can tell the twins apart without any trouble, guess it comes from being surrounded by twins all my life.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I have to add, I do think some of the other teams have under-estimated Ken and Gerard.
    It will hopefully help them that the others don't see them as a major threat.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I can tell them apart, I just don't know which is which. If that makes any sense.

Fluff, you're not allowed to root for Ken & Gerard. First week, Gina and Sylvia were your favorites. Then, T&T. Then this week, D&A were your faves. And look what happened to them! So, root for Heather & Eve for me, will ya?

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I LOVE this team!

They are funny, smart and nice! I hope everyone underestimates them too!

Go Ken and Gerard - you guys rock!
    *edited to spell Gerard correctly.
    Last edited by BravoFan; 10-17-2002 at 05:52 PM.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Originally posted by fluff
    I have to add, I do think some of the other teams have under-estimated Ken and Gerard.
    It will hopefully help them that the others don't see them as a major threat.
    My concern, Fluff, has to do with the fact that they've already used the Fast Forward. They're gonna have to really be on their game from here on out. I definitely think they can do it, though. As I said a couple of posts ago, they have a great relationship, and I think they're attitude about the whole thing will definitely help them in the long run...

Go, Ken and Gerard!

I hope it doesn't come down to a foot race again this year.
    Gerard and Ken made short work of the pyramid but I still think they would be at an obvious disadvantage to some other teams if there is a long race for the finish line.
    "That's Numberwang!"

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I agree with your fears Lobeck!

Also I'm scared that now other teams won't underestimate them considering how awesome they did last night!

Those boat scenese were hysterical. Very refreshing to see how much fun they had in a situation that could have been really tense!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

What did, er, the one brother yell out to the other after the second plunge? We rewound the tape and couldn't tell what he said.

These guys are great. I love their enthusiasm for the game and their heady play. The only team to have their tickets confirmed all the way to London from Cancun. SMART!

Big problem, though. My wife likes them, too! Every team she likes has been systematically killed off. *ulp!*

Kudos to you, Fluff, for being able to tell the twins apart. It's fascinating to me that you can do so, and I think you're right that is' because of your own experience with twins.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread