+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Ken and Gerard

ken and gerard really deserve to win the 1 million IMO
    they look like they've enjoyed themselves throughout the race
    so far i've never seen them shouting at each other...only some teasing every now and then
    each time one loves is the only time one ever love...differences of object merely intensify the passion

Agreed, Springkey...and even when they are teasing each other, you can tell it's all in good fun...

GO KEN AND GERARD!

I think the teasing is great.
    They seem to have the team work down pat too, Ken is the driver and Gerard the map reader, they work very well together.
    I would like to request for the sake of my health they don't abort any more detours though.
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    No kidding on changing course mid-stream on detour after detour. Come on guys, it's not helping you, as they would have followed Teri and Ian (and Drew and Derek) to the right boat sooner than they sold the fruit, but they did have a good idea about selling the whole baskets, as they had an unlimited supply of fruit, so it seemed. Glad that they are still in it. They kept their cool more than D&D did in the very frustrating search for the final cluebox in Vietnam.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Oh...I just about died when they said they decided to 'abort' the boat detour and go for the market detour. Good thing they sold those fruits pretty fast. Then when they missed the clue marker and were following the twins around, I thought that would be the end for them. Good thing they wisened up and went their seperate way to look for the clue marker. Whew! They dodged a close one tonight!

I'm still rooting for them to win! Go K&G!!!!

That was an awesome idea about selling the entire baskets cheap. You know TAR paid for the fruit, so now these stands they sold too got some cheap fruit (I assume )
    A stroke of genius in my opinion!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Ken and Gerard hate me, they flat out hate me.
    Why else would they try to give me heart failure by switching detours again?

So pleased that they weren't eliminated last night, thanks for helping them out Flo
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fan

The thrird time

This is the third time they changed their detour.
    I think if they continued their original detour this time, they could find the watercoconut and they could get a better rank.
    I think they were really lucky this time as Flo met them and told them the clue.
    If Flo met the wondertwins first, she must tell them the clue.
    Ken and Gerard's detour skill is suck really.

LG.
    let's see, detour aborts by K& G during the race so far:

1. went back to ride 4 wheelers instead of digging for the clue buried in the sand when they'd almost dug up the whole square.
    2. went running around to count trees and such instead of finishing their mostly completed task of counting the foreign currency.
    3. went to go sell fruit in the market after already getting into the boat to try to find the water coconut vendor

Were there others? Anyone? It is really unusual for a team to keep changing course like this and still survive elimination.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I couldn't believe it either when they "aborted" the detour AGAIN for the third time.
    Ok, so it was funny the way that they pretended that they had found the water coconuts, but still they could have turned the boat around & followed T&I. It was difficult to sell the fruit due to the language barrier.I thought that they were going to take a long time to get to 40,000 (what's the currency?) but they handled it well. Miss Whiney on the other hand started celebrating when she sold her first apple & she got 2000 for it, & then she was like "WHAT? We have to get to 40,000!"
    This was a tough leg.& for once K&G were not fooling around. They tried to remain focussed until they saw that the twins were still looking for the roadblock.

+ Reply to Thread