+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Ken and Gerard

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Modesty, he didn't want to give up the map for fear of getting separated, but Whiney ripped it out of his hands and gave it to Ken.

She was yelling at him just because that's the way she is. She yells about everything. :rolleyes
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Princess
    Sorry.... I just feel like... Flo....
    OK.. feeling a bit better now

FORT Newbie
    The thing I like about this team is that even though they are very competitive, they do take things in their stride, have a humour or two, and enjoy while running and doing all those stuff.

After the elimination of JVJ, I'm looking to them to win this Race. Somehow something tells me that the Twins might not make it through next week (sorry Twin fans).

I really liked when K&G were leaving from getting the key from the sheep, and Gerard says "Talk as long as you want, Flo sweetie!"

That was pretty funny, I thought. These guys just always have a positive attitude. The only thing that bugs me is that sometimes they seem to enjoy playing a little TOO much, and lose some focus on the game when it's a bad thing.

FORT Newbie
    Yeah, but so far they are doing well .... now if they'd push ... who knows?

Oh John, I loved that! Great quote there.

And BF, Ken did talk to his mom for a few minutes, didn't he? Or did I imagine that?

No, that was Drew that talked to his mom, after Derek talked to his wife. I don't think Ken got to talk to anyone. At least not that we saw.

Kylie, maybe I missed that. I still have it on Tivo so I can check it out. I HOPE he got to talk to her, that would really suck if he didn't
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

Yeah, Drew definitely talked to his mom because I thought she looked like Grace Kelly.

Originally posted by John
    No, that was Drew that talked to his mom, after Derek talked to his wife. I don't think Ken got to talk to anyone. At least not that we saw.
    We probably just didn't see it.

There were older people with Gerard's wife who I thought might be Ken and Gerard's parents, so I figured that was who Ken spoke to.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread