+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Ken and Gerard

yes you've got to have a sense of humor it does make great televison...I just hope that when the race is tight and while they're goofing off they don't have an "OH CRAP!"moment. Just as the switching in the middle of the challenges raises
    our blood pressures. Its important, especially more than ever, for them to be focused. As Gerard said in a previous ep.
    When they are focused they're on.
    Carey

When they are focused they're on.
    Yes, they are! They can still keep being funny, but they should be a little bit more focus now that the race is so tight.

I really love these guys. So great that Gerard could call home to talk to his wife - she looked like she was about to break down, but held up strong for her hubby.

And the taunting they gave Phil after the first hour last night was priceless. Phil looked like he was about to crack up, but that would be so un-Phil-like.

And kudos to Ken for standing your ground on the ditching of Pushover & Whiney.

Princess
    I sooo much want these 2 guys to win now! They are nice, positive, and funny all the time! Did you notice K(or was it G) rolling backwards through the fountain as he had collected the clue. And the way they played with Phil was too funny! Their positive attitude is such a solace after watching Whiny&Z or T&I for more than 2 secs.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    They are really refreshing to watch and I'm glad they are having such a great time!

Why didn't Ken get to talk to anyone on the cell phone though (or did I just miss that)? Flo and Zach both talked to someone. D&D both had someone there. That doesn't seem very fair.

I was actually quite surprised that Gerard said the things about ditching them. As much as I despise Flo, it was admirable of Ken to keep his word.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I was a little disappointed that Gerard wanting to deliberately lose Z/F after Ken promised they wouldn't lose. However, I'm so happy that Ken told Gerard he wouldn't go back on his promise. Even if the word he gave was to that whiny witch, a promise is a promise. You're the man, Ken!

And I agree with you, Modesty. Ken was so funny doing that rollover at the fountain, and the way they play with Phil is so awesome. It's so refreshing to see a team having fun.

GO Ken and Gerard!

Princess
    Originally posted by Wolf
    I was a little disappointed that Gerard wanting to deliberately lose Z/F after Ken promised they wouldn't lose.
    I think what they said was that if Z/F gave them their map they would promise not to lose them... but as Zach didn't, I don't think they had any obligations. However, as the supernice guy Ken obviously is, he wanted to keep that promise anyway.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Actually, they did end up giving K&G the map.

Whiney screamed at Zach, ripped it out of his hands and handed it to Ken.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Princess
    Really, BF??!! I completely missed that! Why then did she (Flo) keep whining and screaming at Zach about it!!? Is it possible to hate her even more???

Yeah, Flo did take the map from Zach and handed it to Ken. They had an obligation if Ken promised not to lose them, even if Zach didn't want to give up his map.

+ Reply to Thread