+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Ken and Gerard

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Originally posted by Ilikai
    What pissed me off was that you could see Ken was going to do his "Sound of Music" imitation in that meadow and they cut to another scene. That would have cracked me up big time.
    Ili, read Jenn & Tracey's journal this week (#7) and you'll get a little taste of it
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I love Team KG! Though, I must admit some partiality to those initials.

I actually didn't like them at first, and now they and Derek and Drew are my favorite teams.

Originally posted by KylieGrant
    ...and now they and Derek and Drew are my favorite teams.
    Same here! I just wish that K/G had changed the tire quickly & not when it had become totally bald... maybe they were making it bald to resemble themselves!

Haha, amna! I'm really surprised they kept driving on it, but it was pretty clear that neither of them knew how to change it. I'm surprised that Gerard, a family man, didn't know how to change a tire. Or, maybe they knew, but didn't want to take the time, and by the time the tire got as bad as it did, it was too difficult to change on their own.

Either way, they've got some makeup to do this next leg, to keep from staying in the back of the pack. They don't deserve to be back there...They should be up front.

I'd like to see K&G, D&D, and JV&J in the final 3, and for K&G to win it. And I believe I've said that almost from the start, so unlike the previous two seasons, I haven't yet changed my mind.

Well John, at least we're assured that they do catch up to Whiney & Zach from the, "Are you friends or lovers?" preview.

These guys have GOT to stop "aborting" at detours.... I'm afraid it's really going to cost them in the end!!!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

I just said in the show thread that I couldn't believe they'd switched again.

If all the teams choose one particular roadblock, I can understand the temptation to try the other one.
    I agree that this could really cost them in future.
    They are doing so well, I would hate to see them lose out over sonething like that.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Fluff, you and I are following each other around posting similar thoughts

OMG! I couldn't believe that they went for the "counting the money" option. When all the teams were back, and K/G decided to abort, I thought they would not be able to catch. Good thing that they beat J/JV at the end. Whew! That was a close one for K/G, even though it was a non-elimination leg. Nobody want's to come in last.

I too, was shocked that they chose the money-counting in the first place, and then that they abandoned it. If I were on TAR, a major policy would be never to switch detours.

So glad KG escaped elimination. Really like them.

(((I like everyone left except Zach and Flo, and Teri and Ian. )))

+ Reply to Thread