+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Ken and Gerard

Gerard = little guy, not wearing a hat on his bald head this week, driving the car. Went down the cable.

Ken = Big guy, wearing a hat on his bald head, sitting in the back. Didn't want to bobsled.

I loved it when Ken said "Maybe we should do the figure skating instead", and Gerard came back with "That ain't happenin'."

These guys continue to exemplify what's great about the race, and I hope they have a finish to prove it. If anyone has consistently performed well and treated others with the respect they deserve (and acted like good American travelers), these guys have.

But learn to change a tire!

OK, again I have a team that upset me for the first time.
    They were getting a bit snippy for my liking last night.

Yes, I still like them, yes I still want them to go far.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

They were cracking me up when they were driving along after the tyre blew on their vehicle.

I really like this pair and would love for them to win the whole thing.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I couldn't believe they did that!
    I was fully expecting rim damage, which really would have screwed them, but I had to laugh when one of them said something about the tire having a few more kilometers on it
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Originally posted by lurkinggirl
    BF, you can tell Derek and Drew apart, but not Ken and Gerard???? Priorities, I guess.
    No! I can tell Ken and Gerard apart, I just couldn't remember which one was doing the imitating that made me laugh!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Originally posted by John
    Gerard = little guy, not wearing a hat on his bald head this week, driving the car. Went down the cable.

Ken = Big guy, wearing a hat on his bald head, sitting in the back. Didn't want to bobsled.

Actually, if you're talking about the car that had the flat, John, it was Ken who was driving and Gerard who was in the back seat. Remember how Ken was saying something like, "Gerard, I know your back there making faces at me" (or something similar) while they were driving along?

Why didn't they change the tire????? They were totally expecting to be in last place. These guys are great, loved the way they were acting in the car. At least we know that they catch up next week.

Originally posted by amna
    These guys are great, loved the way they were acting in the car. At least we know that they catch up next week.
    Yes...I'm glad they will catch up with everyone next week. I was going Noooooooooo! It can't be! Ken and Gerard are at the back of the pack. Whew! Good thing for the previews or I would've been disappointed all week.

Go Ken and Gerard.

What pissed me off was that you could see Ken was going to do his "Sound of Music" imitation in that meadow and they cut to another scene. That would have cracked me up big time.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Yeah you're right Ilikai, i would have liked to have seen that too.They were totally ecstatic at that time & it would have been really funny if it hadn't been edited out.

+ Reply to Thread