+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Ken and Gerard

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I agree John. I'm really hoping this is a minor setback for them. In fact, if it was major they probably wouldn't have let us know about it (I'm not sure how/where it was promoted--I learned of it here )

But I could change a tire probably if a million dollars was on the line In fact, Mr. BF made me do it (with his help) once at home to make sure I knew how.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I can't imagine it's that big a deal or it wouldn't be shown in the preview - they don't like to give anything much away.

Tyre changing is easy, as long as they have the necessary equipment.
    I'm sure they'll manage just fine, but inevitably it will cost them some time.
    "That's Numberwang!"

In fact, Mr. BF made me do it (with his help) once at home to make sure I knew how.
    Funny thing, BF. I made my wife change a tire once, too. Just so she'd have it stuck in the back of her mind someday, in case...

I can change a tire in 10 minutes or less. But the spare in my Jeep is easily accessible

LG.
    My dad made me change a tire before I got to drive a car in high school. That was a little while ago though, but Jenn and Tracey would be prepared.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I can change a tire.
    Once (the first flat I had alone) this old couple pulled over. The guy was on oxygen and the woman was about 80 years old. She hopped out and practically changed it for me, saying her husband was sorry he couldn't help too!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Originally posted by John
    By the way, Lobeck, I looked up at the top post on this page, and I wonder what you're trying to tell Ken & Gerard with a line of bananas and elephants...I'd be slightly insulted, if I were them.
    John! Just in case they read my post, I certainly didn't mean to insult them, so I've edited the post...see above...

lol Lobeck. Love the party ninjas. I just wondered before if you were saying one was either bananas or had a nice banana, and the other one was large, or had big ears

Just kidding, of course. I knew you just wanted a yellow & pink conga line, and those bananas sure have swivelly pelvises.

John...

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I was REALLY surprised that K&G didn't try to change their own tire.

I was laughing at Gerard (I think it was Gerard) imitating Ian
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

LG.
    BF, you can tell Derek and Drew apart, but not Ken and Gerard???? Priorities, I guess.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread