+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: It's a Girl for Jonathan and Victoria!!!!

LG.
    The baby was born on October 6th (2 weeks ago?!?!?!) and people expect Victoria to look stick thin already? Good lord, give her a chance to recouperate a little bit before demanding she be hollywood thin.

I wish this family a lot of luck for the little girl's sake. Every child deserves to grow up in a happy household, but not all kids get to.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;2109227;
    The baby was born on October 6th (2 weeks ago?!?!?!) and people expect Victoria to look stick thin already? Good lord, give her a chance to recouperate a little bit before demanding she be hollywood thin.
    That picture was obviously taken outside the hospital, probably on the day she was discharged. I totally agree with you LG.

Quote Originally Posted by tesmpls;2109183;
    Is it just me or does she still look pregnant?

I also think, from the picture, that this photo was taken right outside the hospital.....so it was right after she gave birth. If she had a c-section, she could be in the hospital for around 4 days. (I was in for 6 days after each of my 3 sections) With a vaginal delivery, some moms are out the door in 24-48 hours!

So her belly doesn't look any different than most moms of newborns. Hell, I still have mine and my "baby" is 15-1/2!

She looks like a woman with a newborn. Just because the baby is out doesn't mean things have gotten back to pre pregnancy shape in the few days she was in the hospital.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234