+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526

Thread: 10/1 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Jillibean View Post
    Do you really think she didn`t pay for the ride?........

I didn`t think anyone would let you get away with it.
    Last year /I think/ in TAR, a couple didn`t have enough cash and the taxi driver tried to have them arrested till they paid!!
    I think the question here is about the Vietnamese lady. Duke definitely paid, and the driver (luckily for them) accepted the payment, even though it was US $9 short. But we didn't see (at least, I don't recall) if the local lady who was dropped off first paid anything.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Quote Originally Posted by Jillibean View Post
    Do you really think she didn`t pay for the ride?........

I didn`t think anyone would let you get away with it.
    Last year /I think/ in TAR, a couple didn`t have enough cash and the taxi driver tried to have them arrested till they paid!!
    I think you mean Colin. He wasn't going to pay the driver ANYTHING. I think it was because the driver either took a roundabout route or took them to the wrong place. Unfortunately he did end up paying and wasn't jailed.

I got the impression that Duke and Lauren's "guide" was translating and directing in exchange for a free ride. Why else would she have shared their cab?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by dberk View Post
    I think you mean Colin. He wasn't going to pay the driver ANYTHING. I think it was because the driver either took a roundabout route or took them to the wrong place. Unfortunately he did end up paying and wasn't jailed.

I got the impression that Duke and Lauren's "guide" was translating and directing in exchange for a free ride. Why else would she have shared their cab?
    What happened there was the cab Colin/Christie were riding in got a flat tire on the way to the airport and, in the process, were passed by the remaining team behind them. Apparently the spare tire was already on the front of the car and Colin had a fit that he would take such a long drive with only a spare on the front. The other part of the problem was Colin said he'd only pay the guy the full amount if he didn't let any teams pass them (they left in 2nd and both the bowling mom's and Brandon/Nicole passed them before their tire blew out). He offered to pay him $50 or nothing.

Also during TAR5, Chip/Kim didn't have enough money to pay their cabbie in Dubai but he just took what they did have and let them go on.

Quote Originally Posted by Junmia View Post
    And James and Tyler didn't left me a great impression. I saw Tyler (i think it was him) laughing out loud when he saw Erwin (or is it Godwin? ^^) selling flowers. Come on, that's a funny and unusual picture, but laughing like that as if he saw Kevin Federline singing "Don't hate me because i'm a superstar", that's too much. (again, maybe the editing deformed thing ^^; because we see him laugh, followed by a shot of the Cho bro with the conical hat).
    As if I didn't hate them enough, that seriously made my blood boil. I hate it when teams get arrogant to the point of mocking other teams or local people for no reason. That extremely exagerated laugh by whichever ex-junkie jock was just rude and made him come across as nothing but a jackass.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MissThing View Post
    I think the question here is about the Vietnamese lady. Duke definitely paid, and the driver (luckily for them) accepted the payment, even though it was US $9 short. But we didn't see (at least, I don't recall) if the local lady who was dropped off first paid anything.

Yes it was a question about the Vietnamese girl ^^
    I asked because I know that some people are really able to do that (get a free ride, while pretending to help people ^^)

FORT Newbie
    Hi!! I'm new so please forgive me if I missed this and its already been covered, but I am looking for a recap of the 10/1 show....I haven't read any of this thread b/c I didn't get to see the whole show and didn't want to read the spoilers yet lol (Damn TiVo only recorded the first 20 minutes since the football game ran late I guess) Anyway, again I apologize if it has been posted, I just didn't see it anywhere and since I am new, I am not allowed to start a new thread to ask this....thanks in advance for any help!!

FORT Regular
    Welcome!
    There is no recap yet for the 3rd episode (1 october then). I guess the author is taking his/her time to write something good =)
    But you can't miss it when it's posted. Just be patient!

I think the one and only genius recapper, suncat7, is having some major computer problems. She's desperately working on getting things resolved and will get it posted as soon as she can.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

+ Reply to Thread