+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: ** Spoilers ** Tar10 ** Spoilers **

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    I love Erwin/Godwin but good lord they aren't very smart They'd get their butt kicked at Survivor, Big Brother, or any other game that involved serious strategical game play. It's nice they want to help out David/Mary and I really hope that's not the reason they get eliminated. Hopefully they make some other screw up along the way. I doubt it's the moms because I don't see them being that helpful, alliance or no alliance. And it looks like I'm going to drop in the prediction game since I picked David/Mary as coming in last I have to say, it kind of sucks they'd do a FF on a leg that it's do or die for a team to come in first. Of course there's no guarantee the team that received the penalty would get it but it kind of defeats the purpose imo. I'd rather see them do an equalizer (and I'm sure they'll be one of those too) and work to get to the top. But I like Kentucky so I'm glad they'll be around at least.

Thanks for the info for episode 7 banzai. I love the locations they're visiting this season. The only thing that keeps TAR5 on top of my favorites list was the casting; if this season was a little better in that department it'd be my #1favorite.

Ohh, I hope that the trailers are true. I think the
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Cho Brothers
    will be eliminated in the Mauritius leg. I'm so hope that it is not true cos they are my favourite and I want them to be in the final 3 so badly. Also, according to some spoilers photos that I have seen at some forums, it looks like the final 3 are
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Tyler and James, Rob and Kimberly, Lyn and Karlyn.
    Last edited by Huey Min; 10-22-2006 at 01:13 AM.
    M i r a c l e

Quote Originally Posted by Huey Min;2111612;
    Ohh, I hope that the trailers are true. I think the
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Cho Brothers
    will be eliminated in the Mauritius leg. I'm so hope that it is not true cos they are my favourite and I want them to be in the final 3 so badly. Also, according to some spoilers photos that I have seen at some forums, it looks like the final 3 are
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Tyler and James, Rob and Kimberly, Lyn and Karlyn.
    I saw that spoiler awhile ago about the final 3 and
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I think it stinks. This has been such a great season and it'll have the worst final 3 in the end. I just hope either Tyler/James (boring) or Rob/Kimberly (blech) win over the Bama moms. At least I can tolerate those two winners and the season won't be a total loss). Even though I'm not really in favor of an alpha male team winning yet again.

FORT Newbie
    Hey, I am a new user, so I can't start a new thread. So I wanted to ask you guys this question. Yield season is fast approaching I think, so which teams do you think would be fighting to yield the others?

My predictions for the yielder wanna-bes are:

Dustin and kandice, Peter and Sarah and Lyn and Karyn trying to desperately yield one another.

Quote Originally Posted by calenderdate;2111959;
    Hey, I am a new user, so I can't start a new thread. So I wanted to ask you guys this question. Yield season is fast approaching I think, so which teams do you think would be fighting to yield the others?

My predictions for the yielder wanna-bes are:

Dustin and kandice, Peter and Sarah and Lyn and Karyn trying to desperately yield one another.

Hey welcome newcomer!

Yep, the stench of a Yield is fast approaching but the foss is sensing a twist similar to the non-elim schlocker given to David/Mary.

episode 7 web clues:

1. Tensions spark when one team books tickets for another team further back in line at the airport.
    2a. One team crashes their car into a bus.
    2b. Another team suffers car trouble. Will these misfortunes cost someone the race?
    3. A spontaneous alliance forms between two teams. Is it real or are they just using each other to get ahead?
    "I was ionized, but I'm OK now", Buckaroo Banzai

Leo
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by banzai;2113090;
    episode 7 web clues:

1. Tensions spark when one team books tickets for another team further back in line at the airport.
    2a. One team crashes their car into a bus.
    2b. Another team suffers car trouble. Will these misfortunes cost someone the race?
    3. A spontaneous alliance forms between two teams. Is it real or are they just using each other to get ahead?
    #1 sounds like David & Mary booking for someone else in the Back Pack.

#2a is Dustin and Kandice; we know that from the show preview. Does 2b refer to the same team, though?

#3 We can rule out fully half of the teams left (the Back Pack). I have no idea, maybe D&K align with Tyler and James?

Quote Originally Posted by Leo;2113093;
    #1 sounds like David & Mary booking for someone else in the Back Pack.

#2a is Dustin and Kandice; we know that from the show preview. Does 2b refer to the same team, though?

#3 We can rule out fully half of the teams left (the Back Pack). I have no idea, maybe D&K align with Tyler and James?
    #1 is Dustin & Kandice for Tyler & James, which I guess also answers #3. In the preview, that's what Bama & D&K were fighting about at the counter and one of the moms says "you can't do that!!!" and one of the queens says "we are helping them out"

Leo
    Premium Member
    I see... I didn't catch that part clearly; thanks for setting me straight on that.

I'd love to see whatever team is trying to book a flight for another team manages to do so and the Bamas get the short end of the stick But I'm not sure I want to hear their whining and complaining on the issue, either.

+ Reply to Thread