+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Heather and Eve

Originally posted by Wolf
    Manipulative is so right! Ugh....that little tear scene at the bus made me dislike them even more. Although, you have to give them credit for that stunt. It got them on the bus. :rolleyes
    Yeah, I'll begrudgingly admit that it was a good move, but when I saw Muffy turn on the waterworks and Bitsy play along, I thought to myself, "Oh, good GOD...", and I wanted to shout at the bus terminal employees, "Don't fall for it!"

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    These 2 are an embarrassment to my gender.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

LG.
    Originally posted by BravoFan
    I agree with you 100%. While all the other teams are trying to ditch the Double D twins, they should be focusing on the sob sisters. Good grief they make me cringe and twitch. ***resisting the urge to bitch-slap them upside the head***
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

***resisting the urge to bitch-slap them upside the head***
    Let it out LG, bottling up feelings isn't good for you

I agree 100% too, BF.

They weren't as offending in this episode, but I'm sure it's because they didn't get as much face (on the road) time.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I was really hoping these two would be able to portray themselves as intelligent and attractive.
    Sadly that has not been the case.
    They have relied on their looks so far which I think is a great shame.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Originally posted by fluff
    I was really hoping these two would be able to portray themselves as intelligent and attractive.
    Sadly that has not been the case.
    They have relied on their looks so far which I think is a great shame.
    Agreed, Fluff......especially since they have such a great education behind them...

I don't think their antics will sit well with "stronger" women like Jill and Ariane, patricularly if they pull a similar stunt in the future that gives them an advantage over the other teams.
    What the lawyers have done is not against the rules, but I don't think the others will be happy if their trickery has an adverse effect on their chances.
    "That's Numberwang!"

You're right Fluff, it isn't against the rules, but I can't help but think that they should be slapped anyway! Not by another team mind you, and not too hard, but maybe they will try their flirtatious begging crap with the wrong (right) woman’s husband, and get a dose of reality… even if it’s just an “in your face” confrontation…..
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I definately think they need a good slappin' Cali - all in favour of that
    "That's Numberwang!"

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I just don't like to see women act that way to get what they want. It gives us all a bad name.

It doesn't even seem like it is a core part of their strategy as much as it is just the way they are....
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread