+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Heather and Eve

FORT Newbie
    thanks for the welcome sign!

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Hi lovely !

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought of Legally Blonde when I saw the pic.I thought I was a horrible person!

Heather was an At-Large student council member at Cornell, where she earned a BS at the School of Industrial and Labor Relations. She also took part in the Mock Trial competitions, where her team made it to the finals.

In November of last year, a team of 4 Harvard Law students, calling themselves "Valanium Associates" (of which Heather was a part), published a corporate analysis of Duke Energy.

-------

Eve Madison worked in late 2001 as a summer associate for Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP.

In September 2001, she helped on a pro bono case helping get a Tibetan Monk classified with Asylum status.

As a sophomore at U of M, she wrote a letter to the editor advocating student voting, and her last line is "If I need to take out my pom-poms to advocate for change I will, as long as the students' voices are heard."

She was Vice President of the LS&A School (Lit, Science, Arts) at U of M as well.

Well, Well....... So far I am not diggin' these two that much. I am happy that they made the jump though.
    The whole thing in the airport where they were getting money off people?? I HATED that!
    Also, was not thrilled with hearing that they were willing to play the "dumb beautiful girl" card. Uhg.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

JR.
    The faceplant out of the wagon was priceless!

I hate them already.

Ugh, these two are stomach churning to me.

Yes she conquered her fear blah blah blah, but the money thing at the airport was awful, how tacky.
    I don't like intelligent women who act dumb around men.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Oh my that faceplant was so funny! I laughed so hard when they played it over in the end credits. I'm pretty sure it was one of them that slipped at the starting line too.

Falling out of the wagon was hilarious.
    What's with the crying before jumping out of the plane though, and asking if anyone had died? Talk about drama queen.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I was thinking, if I were the guy that was supposed to jump with her I would have told her to forget it. I was fully expecting her to puke on him! It was a tad much eh?

My hopes for them are that they'll trip and fall numerous times. I don't really like them much because they irritate me. If they approached me in the airport, I'd be like..."Uh, no. You're not that hot!"

+ Reply to Thread