+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: TAR 10 - Tyler & James

Quote Originally Posted by Julian Pyke View Post
    I knew alot of people wouldn't like them before knowing them just because of their looks. I ahte it when it happens to me, hah.

I hope these guys win. They seemd etermined and willing and head strong to.
    I agree Julian,

I didnt expect to like these guys but by the end of the show I had to admit that I enjoyed watching them more than the others.

One good thing about TAR is you cant get by with ONLY looking good or acting arrogant..... it also takes smarts and working well with your partner.

FORT Fan
    they're my favorite team so far. not obnoxious or arrogrant (yet). seems really nice and focussed

if they start popping witty dry sarcasm, they'll be Frat Boys v2. i miss the Frats

FORT Newbie
    I dont like this team

Im so bored of Frat Boy teams winning this show

Quote Originally Posted by julitta View Post
    You know, just because they are good looking,(and I think they are yummy) does not make this statement true. I have been posting on this board for awhile, and lurking a few years before, and I can assure you most posters are not that shallow to pick faves or non-faves according to looks. Maybe some don't like them because they remind them of another team that sucked. Or maybe they remind them of someone they knew who they did not like. Or maybe something about them just rubs them the wrong way, like Jodi Foster does to me, for no good reason I can think of. Some people may not find them attractive at all because they like someone more exotic looking, or with more meat on the bones for example. All I know for sure is no one can identify someone's reason for not liking a person, as all opinions are personal.

Yet the thing is.

I have noticed we get judged by our looks. Not even in prettier or uglier. But what you wear, how you put yourself together.

I get the most compliments when I`m dressed up and have more people talk and smile at me then. When I dress like a bum. I get treated.......... differently.

And if theses guys are funny, without being arrogant. I like them. If they`re cocky. No thanks!!
    Last edited by Jillibean; 09-19-2006 at 09:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bobdole View Post
    everyone always hates the team of guys that are funny.

That`s not true at all. I base my favorites on whether they are funny/ fun or not.

I think a lot of people do.

Quote Originally Posted by Jillibean View Post
    Yet the thing is.

I have noticed we get judged by our looks. Not even in prettier or uglier. But what you wear, how you put yourself together.

I get the most compliments when I`m dressed up and have more people talk and smile at me then. When I dress like a bum. I get treated.......... differently.

And if theses guys are funny, without being arrogant. I like them. If they`re cocky. No thanks!!
    Yes, but I was talking about the posters on this site that enjoy TAR, not all the shallow buttheads out in the "real world".

FORT Fan
    Everyone on this forum is also a part of the 'real world'.

Quote Originally Posted by bobdole View Post
    Everyone on this forum is also a part of the 'real world'.
    Let me try to simplify it. Most posters on this forum are mature enough not to hate or be jealous of good looking people on their TV screen. I just don't want all that "your jealous" crap that was infecting the BB forums this year to leak over here.
    Last edited by Amanda; 09-21-2006 at 10:46 AM.

eric and jeremy
    round two
    im hoping they'll pull through for me this time

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by julitta View Post
    Let me try to simplify it. Most posters on this forum are mature enough not to hate or be jealous of good looking people on their TV screen. I just don't want all that "your jealous" crap that was infecting the BB forums this year to leak over here.
    it's not a 'jealous' thing, what people are trying to say is some that people will judge them on how they 'look' like arrogant frat boys and not how they play.

+ Reply to Thread