+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: TAR 10 - Tyler & James

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Cute. They're awfully young to have been through rehab, aren't they?
    Sadly, no. I have a family member who went through rehab 3 times before she was 22. Now sober for over two years! I liked this team so far, and think it's great that they make no bones about being recovering addicts.

To the Point
    I don't think they displayed any arrogance. I was very surprised at how well they handled themselves. They are just playing the game. Really liked them last night even though I didn't think I would.

FORT Fogey
    I knew alot of people wouldn't like them before knowing them just because of their looks. I ahte it when it happens to me, hah.

I hope these guys win. They seemd etermined and willing and head strong to.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Strong favs in my house. Of course my girls are gaga over them. I admire what they've been through. I've known many that have battled addictions and not come through as well as these two appear to have. Props.

the challenges are always skewed to benefit those who are more physically fit, and hence these two guys will do well, i guess, at least in the final three

I like this team. They seem like nice people. They will do well in the physical challenges. Not bad to look at either.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

These good-looking guys are starting to grow on me. They have a fairly good attitude as racers. They haven't shown any bad behavior (so far). And I must agree with the others who give them points for not making a big deal out of their being rehabs.
    Halfway around the world, I greet you "Mabuhay!"

Surprisingly, I like this team as well. Really impressed that they were able to figure out the grey bricks needed to go in first, while the other teams were blithely putting the red bricks down incorrectly. They seem to race smart. Usually I don't really like the alpha male team, but I might make an exception. I must confess though that Mr. S and I laughed out loud when Phil introduced them as recovering addicts and MODELS. Don't know why, but it seemed like the regular run-of-the-mill models they usually cast aren't good enough any more.

I really did love their Zoolander poses at the beginning, and then they both burst out laughing. Shows they have a sense of humor.

Quote Originally Posted by Julian Pyke View Post
    I knew alot of people wouldn't like them before knowing them just because of their looks.
    You know, just because they are good looking,(and I think they are yummy) does not make this statement true. I have been posting on this board for awhile, and lurking a few years before, and I can assure you most posters are not that shallow to pick faves or non-faves according to looks. Maybe some don't like them because they remind them of another team that sucked. Or maybe they remind them of someone they knew who they did not like. Or maybe something about them just rubs them the wrong way, like Jodi Foster does to me, for no good reason I can think of. Some people may not find them attractive at all because they like someone more exotic looking, or with more meat on the bones for example. All I know for sure is no one can identify someone's reason for not liking a person, as all opinions are personal.

FORT Fan
    everyone always hates the team og guys that are funny.

+ Reply to Thread