+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223 LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 230

Thread: TAR 10 - Tyler & James

  1. #191
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    203
    Quote Originally Posted by BaD/bOi/KrEw;2166379;
    Well it looks like another frat boy team will win *yawn*
    What the h*ll do you mean by "frat boy"? They are a hard working team and deserve to win? What's wrong with that?

  2. #192
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    203
    Quote Originally Posted by karalott;2167003;
    You read my mind. TAR5 is my favorite season, and has my favorite cast ever, and some of it has to do with the fact that there was only one all male team, and they weren't the cookie cutter boring pretty boys. If TAR casts more male teams in the future hopefully they're more Ken/Gerard, Drew/Kevin, Danny/Oswald types (and they don't have to bring the funny).
    Why not, funny teams make the show entertaining, no one likes plain boring old men.

  3. #193
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3,841
    Quote Originally Posted by BaD/bOi/KrEw;2166379;
    Well it looks like another frat boy team will win *yawn*
    frat boys are boys that party and... well aren't all that smart. These guys dont seem the party type, in fact, they seem the type to just work.

  4. #194
    *Until Next Season...* karalott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Posts
    17,606
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdole;2167272;
    Why not, funny teams make the show entertaining, no one likes plain boring old men.
    Oh it's not that I don't want the humor. I was just making a point that I'd rather see some out of shape average joe looking male teams for a change rather than these young males cut from the same mold yet again. Trust me, I don't want another Marshall/Lance personality type Average joe out of shape types yes. Funny types not so much.
    Last edited by karalott; 12-05-2006 at 01:19 AM.

  5. #195
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    203
    Quote Originally Posted by karalott;2167302;
    Oh it's not that I don't want the humor. I was just making a point that I'd rather see some out of shape average joe looking male teams for a change rather than these young males cut from the same mold yet again. Trust me, I don't want another Marshall/Lance personality type Average joe out of shape types yes. Funny types not so much.
    I like the race much better when it is all young fit teams that can compete hard, makes it much more fun to watch! I hate old people and handicaps that come on the show just to prove that they can "do it", taking the chance away from some people that may have acutally had a chance at winning.

  6. #196
    Endlessly ShrinkingViolet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    4,714
    That's a lovely sentiment, bobdole, but old people and "handicaps" are people, too. Yes, some are even capable of winning a race, especially when it involves mistakes and luck. So, I'd say they have a chance at winning, too.

  7. #197
    reality watcher retromayhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    787
    i wouldnt classify tyler and james as "frat boys"
    eric and jeremy fit the category better
    tyler and james are just as or even more worthy to win as the rest of the teams
    they have heart, integrity, and have the drive
    i hope they will be the first to step on the mat on the finale

  8. #198
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by hot_chocolate;2167066;
    "I'm up a giant chick's skirt!" I hope these guys win. They were my favourite team from the start.

    i love that! also the title of the episode:

    "Dude, I'm Such A Hot Giant Chick Right Now!"



    and combined with the camel eating, this was definately Jame's episode

  9. #199
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    203
    Quote Originally Posted by ShrinkingViolet;2167316;
    That's a lovely sentiment, bobdole, but old people and "handicaps" are people, too. Yes, some are even capable of winning a race, especially when it involves mistakes and luck. So, I'd say they have a chance at winning, too.
    None of the handicaps or old people that have competed in the amazing race have won.

  10. #200
    Tyler and James Won!! vanilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    189
    OMG! My fav are in the final 3! They betterr winn!! But usually my favs come in second or 3rd place..but lets see!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.