+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: TAR 10 - Tyler & James

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by OhMY;2160262;
    They worried about their every single action.
    That's just good racing strategy, knowing where your strongest competitors are at all times.
    ..."Those damn blondes" the famous quote from James. Well if you dont trust them, why keep following them?
    I don't think it's a matter of not trusting them at all. I think they trust the BQ's to be on top of their game and know they've got to at least keep up with them if they want to win. I read 'those damn blondes' differently, in like 'damn they're good' or 'damn they're always on our tails, we just can't lose them' and that they actually respect the girls very much for their abilities.
    And i cant believe they actually waited on the road and let BQs asked for direction and laughed at them when a bunch of men walked towards BQs car because you never know what will happen.
    Well, they knew the blondes were more likely to get cooperation from a bunch of young men than they were, and they also know that the blondes have a camera and a sound man right there so they weren't in much danger, but they have struck me as very decent young men who I am sure would have jumped right in to offer help if there had been any trouble.

FORT Newbie
    The blondes were not in danger. They had camera crew with them. TAR also has their own security. T&J would not wish actual harm upon them; I mean, Tyler will have no one to share beauty products with...

Besides, the BQs picked up one from the "mob" as a guide.

The models know that the race would be easier without the "damn blondes" but they obviously respect the BQs because they recognized very early on that they were tough competitors. Despite that, they didn't even yield the BQs because James explained that they didn't really dislike anyone on the race and just wanted to be confident in themselves.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by stickle;2161155;
    I read 'those damn blondes' differently, in like 'damn they're good' or 'damn they're always on our tails, we just can't lose them' and that they actually respect the girls very much for their abilities.
    i also see the "damn blondes" thing as just more friendly bickering/competition. it's not said in anyway to be rude or offensive. sort of like how one of the frat boys last season screamed "damn you hippies!" with a very cartoon-like wave of the arm. but obviously neither the models or the frat boys mean it in its literal sense

FORT Fanatic
    Yeah its the same when teh Dustin & Kandice have said the damn boys.

Comapre their statments about each other (from both teams) to the interactions with Bama & and the BQ's. One is based on a rivalary the other on the dislike between teh two teams.

they are gonna win im excited
    i remember from the very first spoilers, just stating the names and the teams bios, i had them as my preseason favorites :]

FORT Newbie
    Well it looks like another frat boy team will win *yawn*

FORT Fanatic
    Why is so hard for people that two fit males might win the amazing race.

Race strongly imples that speed and or endurace is going to be a big factor.

People can't complain about the tasks as much since the clues have been far more difficult (going back to near season one levels). THey have included puzzles in other physical tasks on the race (Who was the first team to follow the pattern, who was the first team to get alocal to listen to the verbal non written clue, which was the first tema to complete the puzzle).

All of those have been done by one of the fit male teams, the not as smart one for that matter.

Shouldn't people be rooting for the better teams regardless of the gender?

I mean this show gives apply cahnces (one at least in every leg) for teams to catch up to the teams that are doing better.

Plus while no female team as won, more mixed gender teams ahve one then all male teams. If Tyler & James win (and that is still an if), they will tie, tie the mixed gender teams.

Why is no one complaining, oh god not another male/female team winning. Because at this point more of them have.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by retromayhem;2166321;
    they are gonna win im excited
    i remember from the very first spoilers, just stating the names and the teams bios, i had them as my preseason favorites :]
    So did I! Actually, I had them as teh people who would win this race. They will!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by BaD/bOi/KrEw;2166379;
    Well it looks like another frat boy team will win *yawn*
    You read my mind. TAR5 is my favorite season, and has my favorite cast ever, and some of it has to do with the fact that there was only one all male team, and they weren't the cookie cutter boring pretty boys. If TAR casts more male teams in the future hopefully they're more Ken/Gerard, Drew/Kevin, Danny/Oswald types (and they don't have to bring the funny).

"I'm up a giant chick's skirt!" I hope these guys win. They were my favourite team from the start.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

+ Reply to Thread