+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: TAR 10 - Tyler & James

FORT Regular
    I am dissapointed with their navigation skills...They really need to step it up 100% on the next leg to stay at the top. But still have no problem with this team.
    Last edited by Leo; 10-23-2006 at 05:45 AM. Reason: Removed spoiler

After not choosing the croc detour last week and only doing the camel detour by default this week I hope they realize next week that if a detour has an animal in it then it is the one they should select and do quickly! They have wasted a lot of time navigating these past two episodes and have lost substantial leads as a result.

They're disappointing, I expected stronger and more consistent finishes than this. They're also incredibly bland and boring to watch, I keep forgetting they're in the race.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb;2113129;
    They're disappointing, I expected stronger and more consistent finishes than this. They're also incredibly bland and boring to watch, I keep forgetting they're in the race.
    They started off okay and seemed strong and smart about racing but have slowly slipped down in my book. And I still don't know which is which.

FORT Fan
    still best in the game. imo
    i predict they will be in the final three

FORT Regular
    I think they were a bit annoying on the 6th episode.
    "Dammit" when teams catch you up at airport? ^^ Flights are a common equalizer. I would be pissed, yes, if I arrived at a shop at 3am in the morning and it opens at 8am ^^ But here, that was not called for.

I saw them being a bit upset when they were lost and asked locals. James (or Tyler) grabbed their clue from the cashier guy quite rudely I think..
    They also really suck at navigating, that cost them a lot.

FORT Fan
    maybey the were hoping that they other team would not end up on the same flight?^

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb;2113129;

Me too. Not even hateable.

FORT Regular
    Bobdole, if they had a big lead, or let's say they have a very early flight, I would understand they are pissed if they are caught up. But here, there was a lot of time for teams to catch up. And they left the pitstop after almost every team. So i think that swearing was really not called for ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Junmia;2113996;
    I think they were a bit annoying on the 6th episode.
    "Dammit" when teams catch you up at airport? ^^ Flights are a common equalizer. I would be pissed, yes, if I arrived at a shop at 3am in the morning and it opens at 8am ^^ But here, that was not called for.

I saw them being a bit upset when they were lost and asked locals. James (or Tyler) grabbed their clue from the cashier guy quite rudely I think..
    They also really suck at navigating, that cost them a lot.
    Yes, I saw Tyler or James grabbing the clue from the cashier guy when he said he had no idea where's the place. :nono
    M i r a c l e

+ Reply to Thread