+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: TAR 10 - Rob & Kimberly

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    Despite their bickering I was amazed that they came in first and won the twin sea-doos. Maybe that will make them happy enough to try and get along better. I was just waiting for one to push the other into the water when they were in the boats.
    I thought Phil said they each won a GMC. No wonder they didn't look as excited. I, too, was surprised to see them do so well, especially considering Rob's medical problem in the prior leg. Bickering has never stopped a couple from doing well before, and I'd say that's probably the basis of their relationship anyway so of course it's not going to slow them down. I never thought anyone would pass the platonic duo that was Tara/Wil but these two are coming pretty close (at least Tara/Wil managed to get along for four legs before all hell broke loose). I don't hate these two, and there are other teams I'd rather see go before them, but I won't miss them when/if they're gone. Kimberly seems cool anyway.

FORT Regular
    I think Kim is the one who try to chill Rod down all the time..Rob freaks out easily and will try to shout and yell....so there will be an arguement all the time between this two

FORT Regular
    I didn't like Rob's attitude towards the Vietnamese Taxi driver.. Dude, the guy didn't understand a word! ^^
    I think too that Kimberly is trying to calm things down whenever Rob's getting angry.

FORT Fan
    disliking Rob so much. he should be left in a bubble where nothing will upset him

CCL
    I dislike them both. I was hoping that their boat would tip over and they would end up in the drink. If only.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Junmia View Post
    I didn't like Rob's attitude towards the Vietnamese Taxi driver.. Dude, the guy didn't understand a word! ^^
    I think too that Kimberly is trying to calm things down whenever Rob's getting angry.

Rob is a moron. When he said he was through trying to talk to "foreigners" I was like HELLO NUMBNUT! YOU ARE THE FOREIGNER! YOU'RE IN THEIR COUNTRY! He's so classless.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

These two should NOT get married. In fact, after the race, they should go their separate ways. They are toxic together and for each other. Bad match!

Quote Originally Posted by aname View Post
    These two should NOT get married. In fact, after the race, they should go their separate ways. They are toxic together and for each other. Bad match!
    I think Rob is a bad match for ANYONE! Except maybe for Colin or Jonathan, lol.
    Kimberly seems like she'd be OK if she wasn't around him though.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I don't like these two; their arguing gets really tiresome. I hope they're the next ones out.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

I'm amazed these two are still screaming at each other and neither has hurt the other.

Not a happy couple. They're driven to finish but man I find them hard to watch.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread