+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: TAR 10 - Rob & Kimberly

I agree. Don't like bickering couples who try to "test" their relationship on a reality show. Throw in a $million for extra stress. Who needs it?

They've answered their own question before they began. He's just not that into you!

They can leave anytime.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    I used to be such a fan of the couple's that were at each other's throats and claimed to be going on the show to test their relationship when their future together was already obvious. I think the only time this show has had any bearing on a relationship outcome was Lenny/Karyn from TAR1 who went to talking about engagement rings and weddings to breaking up in India. But these two just seem boring and bland and looking at them I think they may go off the charts. Like all couple's that have come before them and fit this profile, however, I'd expect a final 2/3 finish.

uggh, this team = majorly annoying

FORT Fan
    These two wasted no times getting on my nerves. I doubt that a couple that bickers as much as they do stand a chance of making it very long...in the game our out. Teamwork seems to be lacking.

FORT Newbie
    A Reality program is no way to 'test' or 'work' on your relationship.

Course, it does make the show more interesting and appeals to that not so nice side of me...............

Another generic dating couple testing their relationship by going on TAR. I won't be sad to see them leave.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Just what we all look forward to each season. Team Go Baby, I Love You Baby, You Can Do It Baby, Hurrry Up Baby AKA Team Get The Hell Offa My Screen Baby.
    "There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge." B. Russell

Quote Originally Posted by Zerfley View Post
    Just what we all look forward to each season. Team Go Baby, I Love You Baby, You Can Do It Baby, Hurrry Up Baby AKA Team Get The Hell Offa My Screen Baby.
    Which means they'll probably be around until the final 3. Blech.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Its official, this is the token arguing couple team that will annoy the crap outta me. Which means, they'll probably be there until the end to continue my lifelong jinx.

They do remind me of Hayden & Aaron. This game cannot be used as a relatinship test. You are in stress mode 24/7. Hopefully once they are not running this race their lives are not nearly as stressful. I guess this is the opposite of a "showmance". I hate people that belittle others in time of stress. Likewise, if you are in a relationship with someone, don't you know how they're going to react to a bad situation.....why add fuel to the fire???

+ Reply to Thread