+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627

Thread: TAR 10 - Peter & Sarah

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Excellent!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by CEO;2117165;
    This was addressed on teh Early show. Sarah says that they never really knew whenthey were going to be climng tasks. The clues are so vague that sometimes she thought they would be swimming tasks, whcich she would excell at). Sarah also confirmed that she has a weak stomach and would have been unable to do the food tasks that Peter did.
    Weak stomach? Drama queen. Anyway, has she been living in a cave for the past 10 years? she is bound to know that in the amazing race they ARE GOING to be climbing tasks. If you can't perfrom the tasks don't come on the show IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by bobdole;2119257;
    Weak stomach? Drama queen. Anyway, has she been living in a cave for the past 10 years? she is bound to know that in the amazing race they ARE GOING to be climbing tasks. If you can't perfrom the tasks don't come on the show IMO.
    Actually, a weak stomach is not at all drama-queeny. Not every stomach has the same level of acids and enzymes, and a number of foods other than those containing lactose are literally intolerable to a lot of people (I can't eat crustaceans without throwing up, for example.) And by the way, she DID perform the climbing tasks admirably, and she didn't say they didn't know that there would be climbing tasks, she said that they didn't know when they would occur. I'm not a fan of hers, but credit where credit is due.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Re: TAR 10 - Peter & Sarah

Has anyone else happened to catch her in a Lincoln car commercial?? I happened to see it tonight when I was watching DWTS.....

Commercial/Documentary

for her!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

CCL

Re: TAR 10 - Peter & Sarah

^ Haven't seen the video commercial but I've seen the print ads. (Speaking of commercials, I swear that Kelly (of Kelly and Jon) was in a spring one fror Walmart where she's picked up from a deserted island. Must be the time for AR people to be in ads).
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

+ Reply to Thread