+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: TAR 10 - Peter & Sarah

Good riddance.

Yea they are gone!!!!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by ReeRee;2113018;
    I just watched Peter and Sarah on tv. Glad to see Sarah looking well.
    Where did you see them? Any details you wish to share?

My screams for joy could probably be heard all down the block! GLAD to see that jerk go, although it is a bit sad for Sarah since she might have faired better with a different partner. That said, she allowed him to be sleazy, like lift her leg up at the travel agency and pretend they had a medical emergency! Glad they are GONE!!
    I love TAR!

I'm infinitely glad that Peter is gone! I feel kind sorry for Sarah though. I'm glad she decided to not stay with him!
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

I'm so glad the JERK is gone! Glad Sarah dumped his sorry butt!

I didn't like either one of them for different reasons, but they started out being my favorite couple. He became an arrogant a**; and she whined every time she had to do a difficult challenge (why do it and volunteer for it). The way she talked about him to the camera (in front of him) was rude. They will end up being enemies because they don't even like each other enough to be "just friends". Glad they are gone.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by aname;2113545;
    I didn't like either one of them for different reasons, but they started out being my favorite couple. He became an arrogant a**; and she whined every time she had to do a difficult challenge (why do it and volunteer for it). The way she talked about him to the camera (in front of him) was rude. They will end up being enemies because they don't even like each other enough to be "just friends". Glad they are gone.
    Yes!! I sooo agree with you, not so much about him being a ass ( he's more of a wierdo) But about her I tottally agree.

I want next season to be like all really athletic teams,that would make for a good race, no more casting handicapped or old people just so they can prove that they can 'do it'.
    sorry if I sound rude, just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyaltyBuff;2113303;
    My screams for joy could probably be heard all down the block! GLAD to see that jerk go, although it is a bit sad for Sarah since she might have faired better with a different partner. That said, she allowed him to be sleazy, like lift her leg up at the travel agency and pretend they had a medical emergency! Glad they are GONE!!
    Umm... like Charla and Mirna?

"Doctoro!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by scsi commando;2113832;
    Umm... like Charla and Mirna?

"Doctoro!!!"
    There was also a married couple who said that their child was sick and they had to get to him as quickly as possible..
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread