+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: TAR 10 - Peter & Sarah

Phil said there was an annoying person this season (or team, I can't remember) - did he mean Peter? 'Cause Peter's the most annoying person to me this season.

I really can`t stand him. If it comes to down to a foot race at some point (and it usually does) they will lose, and I wont be sad to see him go.

Quote Originally Posted by wendiness;2105663;
    It's called being passive aggressive. And he's seems pretty good at it.
    You got it pontiac! He's a class A JERK! I'm glad that Sara is getting to see him for who he really is. Her rose colored glasses are OFF! Good thing too. They are my least favorite couple, and I hope they do not win, but I will be glad if Sarah dumps Peter in any country! Or even while on a flight home!!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowWindy;2105800;
    Phil said there was an annoying person this season (or team, I can't remember) - did he mean Peter? 'Cause Peter's the most annoying person to me this season.
    Pre-show I thought for sure it'd be Tom/Terry, Erwin/Godwin, or possibly Tyler/James, but it's none of the above, and I don't think any of the other teams who qualify as to what Phil said, so it probably is him.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2105467;
    Why is it that people were only offended once he mocked the Kentucky team?
    It's not that I get offended particularly when the Kentucky team is concerned, it's just that it's the last thing I remember from the last episode ^^

I don't record the previous episodes and i don't rewatch them, so I don't remember everything. And I think it's the 1st time, he was making fun so obviously and nastily (I think the fact that D and K were there made him feel that he should do something "smart")

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker;2105671;
    Let me see...He came into this game KNOWING her limitations! Sorry, you don't get a pass on that. It wouldn't matter who he partnered with, he would still be a JERK! He is arrogance personified!!! He knew that climbing the wall would present serious issues for her and he could have chosen (wisely) and taken on that task himself but instead he has chosen a number of task that haven't required a great deal of physical strength. Seems to be there are some very poor decisions being made and they aren't all Sarah. If the requirement to share in the task is still in play it is most probably going to bite them in the butt, and of course Mr. Arrogance will place the blame on her. This is a TEAM game. It takes both players to make it work. He isn't playing well for his team. It would be much more beneficial to help her overcome those obstacles that are an issue than yelling at her constantly to hurry! He HASN'T carried his own weight and he has made it difficult for her to carry her's. I am not a Sarah fan, however, he is just unbearably repugnant.
    Umm... Sarah volunteered the climbing task without realizing what the Roadblock was really about.

Quote Originally Posted by Junmia;2106533;
    It's not that I get offended particularly when the Kentucky team is concerned, it's just that it's the last thing I remember from the last episode ^^

I don't record the previous episodes and i don't rewatch them, so I don't remember everything. And I think it's the 1st time, he was making fun so obviously and nastily (I think the fact that D and K were there made him feel that he should do something "smart")
    Junmia... he was making fun of all of them all at the same time and all in the same episode.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2106739;
    Junmia... he was making fun of all of them all at the same time and all in the same episode.
    Garanteed Peter is not the only one making fun of the other teams. I am sure there is tape of every team doing it.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

CEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2106768;
    Garanteed Peter is not the only one making fun of the other teams. I am sure there is tape of every team doing it.
    That is an interesting point. For all we can see, Peter is a grade A jerk-off, but for some reason, CBS has decided to accentuate that about him. CBS has gone out of their way to show him in a negative light -- everything from showing his smirks and even shots of him eating with his mouth open. CBS wants viewers to like Sarah and not like Peter. Maybe he deserves it, maybe he doesn't; but he isn't the first, won't be the last, and definately isn't the only person on this (or any other) season to talk some smack. We are just being shown when he does it.

I predict a change in the edit in about two or three weeks -- and 'we the people' will eat it up. "Gee, maybe Peter isn't so bad" or "look how focused he is" or "Wow, he is a great racer" or "Look how he let's Sarah opvercome the obstacles on her own -- he knows she can do it!" If there are any doubts about how an edit can change or how quickly viewers reform their opinions (and forget the past) just look at the Pavarti page on the FORT survivor forum...
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Peter is the first racer who has ever come close to earning my hate as much as Colin. He is really slimmy. I can't stand this one and really hope they get dumped off the show in the very near future (always hoping for that one bad taxi decision or flat tire) and then he quickly gets dumped by Sarah. What a jerk.

+ Reply to Thread