+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: TAR 10 - Peter & Sarah

FORT Newbie
    I don't care for Peter but last night my eyes were opened to Sarah's constant moaning and groaning over Peter. He doesn't do it about her.

CCL
    Peter is such a jerk. Sarah is obviously trying and he just yells at her to run faster. It's not like she's lollygagging. And, last night, when he was sitting smugly at the bus stop eating his chips....ugh. He doesn't have rational conversations. He's either/or. He tells Sarah that he's Mr Competitive. And when she asks him to tone it down a bit instead of thinking about it, and maybe shifting down one level or even - gasp - still being competitive but realizing his partner's limitations, no, he says fine, he won't even try to win. Ugh. So annoying. I'm not even that fond of Sarah, but she definitely has it all over Peter.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

To the Point
    What kills me is the jerk keeps running ahead of her when there are numerous opportunities for him to help her over obstacles. This would help her keep up, but he's got his head too far up his own rear to realize or care. Don't get me wrong, they both make me want to scream (and I have been known to do just that)!! They take annoying to a new level. He's just not a nice person. He's the extreme in arrogance!

I'm so afraid this team is going to win and that will just reinforce Peters (and Sarah's) behavior as appropriate since the ends justified the means.

You are SOOO right

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker;2104103;
    What kills me is the jerk keeps running ahead of her when there are numerous opportunities for him to help her over obstacles. This would help her keep up, but he's got his head too far up his own rear to realize or care. Don't get me wrong, they both make me want to scream (and I have been known to do just that)!! They take annoying to a new level. He's just not a nice person. He's the extreme in arrogance!
    Yeah ,that is what boils my blood! He acts as if helping her even a tiny bit is too much for his ego. Maybe she has regected his help in the past...making him not want to even try anymore?
    :

I am not afraid of dying....I just don't want to be there when it happens!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    He is a bit of a jerk and, I think, more impressed with himself than anyone else is. I find him very annoying.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

CEO
    Quote Originally Posted by waypast40;2104186;
    ...He acts as if helping her even a tiny bit is too much for his ego. Maybe she has regected his help in the past...making him not want to even try anymore?
    Maybe helping her is too much for HER ego?
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

sooner or later saras leg will become a liability, i just cant see them keeping a lead on everyone else with her continually hobbling behind peter, the other teams got behind them because of mistakes, and this team just seems to bicker more and more each episode, adding to the chances that they wont make it to the final 3.

I think Peter sees a physically different partner as a reflection on him somehow. I think he will blame Sarah if they don't win the competition, which is ridiculous as she tries 10 times harder than he does. What I dislike most is his double standard. He chatters at her non stop while she's already trying her best...but she's not allowed to say anything to him. He derides her 'attitude' which has never been anything but positive, mocks her by saying she should use her handicapped placard, or by putting out his hat while making her hop on one foot (in China); but then the minute he hits a bump he wants to quit (the fishing baskets).

His smugness when she cries bugs me a lot also. I mean, he's not smart enough to figure out he's only hurting himself if he hurts his partner in this race? He'd rather act like Sarah isn't there, and go flirt with the beauty queen twins. OH, and I hated when those three laughed about Mary also... Yuck.

I think it's the smugness that gets me most. When she tries to talk to him about his actions, he won't even look at her. He just smirks in the general direction of the camera. Makes me want to wipe that smirk off his face.
    "if at first you don't succeed, destroy any evidence that you ever tried" - The Office

+ Reply to Thread