+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: TAR 10 - Peter & Sarah

Quote Originally Posted by JR. View Post
    I'm getting the feeling he's not into women at all, and is just doing this to be in the race. Her condition, and their backstory, was guaranteed to get attention. He doesn't treat her like a girlfriend in any way at all.
    That's why I don't find any of his so called encouragements sincere as it seems more like he's glad he's on the race, but he now needs to maintain this healthy image for the viewers to see. So he thinks that being a cheerleader to Sarah would make him a popular figure. That's why his motivations are excessive and contrived because he simply doesn't care about her. Too bad he's doing an awfully bad job at that. And yes, my gaydar has been sensing something from time to time. Although my Creep Alert is picking up more.

FORT Fan
    glad Sarah's seeing the ugly side of Peter. after his huge speech at the Mongolia detour about not quitting, he's the one screaming quit AGAIN!! if only you can drop a partner and continue on solo. i can see where this relationship is headed

he's not even fun to watch for entertainment value

FORT Newbie

Chip & Kim's Weekly TAR10 Reviews

Hello All, how are you? This is Chip of Chip & Kim (TAR5). This is the first time that I have ever been to this forum. It seems GREAT!!! I wanted to inform you all that Kim and I have posted our newest Weekly TAR10 Video Review for Episode 4 on our website located at:

OUR CHIPANDKIM.TV

Please check it out and let us know your thoughts. We look forward to hearing from you all.

As a favor, could somebody post this information in an appropriate thread (with an appropriate hyperlink to our website) of its own for me. As a new member, I do not yet have the authority to do so myself. Thanks.

Best regards,

Chip of Chip & Kim

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Sarah did volunteer for the RB but he could have jumped in and said 'No, I'll do it' rather than sit back and criticize. She's shot up in my favor and unless she goes back down to his level will probably continue to do so. Peter can take a hike. I'd love to see Sarah go the distance but because of her partner they can go next for all I care.
    The clue says "who's got upper body strength". Sarah figured hey, she has decent upper body strength (better than most women and some men I imagine) and volunteered. Only when they got to the place that they realized, uh oh, it's another rope climbing task.

Peter and Sarah are the reason I like this season than the last one.

Leo
    Premium Member
    The main issue with their roadblock situation is that Sarah shouldn't have felt any pressure to do this one. The reason why Sarah felt that she could (and had) to do this task was if Peter had done it, his roadblock count would be up to four. (Thanks to veejer for tracking this statistic here.) Given that the roadblocks might get more physically demanding later in the race, it's sensible strategy for a male-female team to let the girl do as many of the earlier, less demanding tasks as possible. (This assumes, of course, the six-roadblock rule is still in place.) It should have been Sarah eating the fish eyes and selling flowers. It should have been a no-brainer to send Peter to do a strength task.

If this was a football team, they'd be guilty of bad clock and timeout management.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by scsi commando View Post
    The clue says "who's got upper body strength". Sarah figured hey, she has decent upper body strength (better than most women and some men I imagine) and volunteered. Only when they got to the place that they realized, uh oh, it's another rope climbing task.
    actually, the roadblock clue was "who has strong arms AND legs", which is why i thought it was strange that Sarah picked it

FORT Fan
    Peter is quick becoming my most disliked contestant in all TAR. Whats up with screaming at her at Mongolia? Whats up with leaving her to walk through the rice field on her own? Whats up with him being kind of nonchalant when Sarah was ascending the robe (IMO, his words of encouragement just felt surreal)? Whats up with not consoling Sarah when she was crying in the junk? Whats up with him totally ignoring Sarah when she was commenting that they need to work together (from the glimpse in the preview for next week ep)?

Must I also say that somehow or other Peter and Sarah always seem to crawl out of the bottom and head towards the top? In Mongolia, they were at the back of the pack at the detour and then they finished first. This episode, they were at the back of the pack at the roadblock, and they finished second.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    The reason why Sarah felt that she could (and had) to do this task was if Peter had done it, his roadblock count would be up to four. (Thanks to veejer for tracking this statistic here.) Given that the roadblocks might get more physically demanding later in the race, it's sensible strategy for a male-female team to let the girl do as many of the earlier, less demanding tasks as possible. (This assumes, of course, the six-roadblock rule is still in place.) It should have been Sarah eating the fish eyes and selling flowers. It should have been a no-brainer to send Peter to do a strength task.

Is that rule still in effect? I thought it was use one season (maybe two?) but hasn't been mentioned since.
    What?! Am I still here?

Quote Originally Posted by Chip of TAR5 View Post
    Hello All, how are you? This is Chip of Chip & Kim (TAR5). This is the first time that I have ever been to this forum. It seems GREAT!!! I wanted to inform you all that Kim and I have posted our newest Weekly TAR10 Video Review for Episode 4 on our website located at:

OUR CHIPANDKIM.TV

Please check it out and let us know your thoughts. We look forward to hearing from you all.

As a favor, could somebody post this information in an appropriate thread (with an appropriate hyperlink to our website) of its own for me. As a new member, I do not yet have the authority to do so myself. Thanks.

Best regards,

Chip of Chip & Kim
    Hi, Chip! Welcome to Fans of Reality TV!

What is your website address? I tried OURCHIPANDKIM.TV and got nowhere.
    What?! Am I still here?

+ Reply to Thread