+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: TAR 10 - Peter & Sarah

Peter = egotistical jerk with a smirk
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Sarah's OK, but I can't stand Peter.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

With each episode, Peter gets more and more annoying. He's arrogant, whiney, self centered, contrived, selfish, and controlling. That smug look he had while Sarah expressed her disappointments wiht him was just aggravating. He doesn't care about her and this relationship at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Peter = egotistical jerk with a smirk
    Couldn't have said it better! I can't wait to see this guy gone, it won't happen soon enough. If he gets too far it will just reinforce to himself that his antics and behavior were justified.

I'm totally pissed with Peter. I feel sorry for Sarah who had to endure such a self centered partner. Based on the preview, next sunday's episode should deepen my disgust for this guy.
    Halfway around the world, I greet you "Mabuhay!"

FORT Newbie
    When he was looking at his elbows I wanted to slap the stupid out of him!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Muduh View Post
    None of these people are getting on my nerves like some have in the past.
    It's funny you say that because my husband and I were saying the same thing last night. No one is really so annoying that it gets on your every last nerve but at the same time, no one is really that exciting that you really hope they win. We have our favorites but the only one with any real personailty is the coalminers wife.

FORT Newbie
    Now, don't get me wrong, I find Peter annoying, but I found it stupid that Sarah was insisting on doing the climbing. I think it's great that she wants to prove to everyone that she's tough and tenacious, but she needs to be logical. She's proven she's strong, but there is no way her arms are stronger than Peter's. Why lose valuable time just to get praise when you have a perfectly capable partner in the boat? We've seen her climb before. And it was very impressive. Now be smart and win the game.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mish22 View Post
    It's funny you say that because my husband and I were saying the same thing last night. No one is really so annoying that it gets on your every last nerve but at the same time, no one is really that exciting that you really hope they win. We have our favorites but the only one with any real personailty is the coalminers wife.
    So very true. This is the most overall annoyin bunch I have ever seen. There is really no one to hate, but no one to love either. Even the coalminer's wife goes thru me like finger nails on the blackboard.

Did I miss something last nite? I thought that Peter told Sarah to do it. I don't remember her insisting on doing it.

dondale56

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb View Post
    He doesn't care about her and this relationship at all.
    I'm getting the feeling he's not into women at all, and is just doing this to be in the race. Her condition, and their backstory, was guaranteed to get attention. He doesn't treat her like a girlfriend in any way at all.

+ Reply to Thread