+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Possible Spoilers of the Amazing Race10

Possible Spoilers of the Amazing Race10

I don't know whether this has been posted in this forum
    but I have found some juicy news about TAR10~
    These are from WIKIPEDIA~

FRom the following video,we can see the First two teams to the roadblock in
    Mauritius!!
    WOW,If I didn't see wrong,there was a blonde girls' team leadering on the race!!

http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i2...adblockwmv.flv

http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i2...nt=top2wmv.flv

I can't wait for the airing anymore!!!

Very interesting...What I liked about the video other than the fact they are shooting TAR 10 is seeing how close and personal the crew get to the racers. Not seeing them in the final edit makes it seem they are really at a distance, but no...Thank you Hollaback Boy for this info.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13599609/

Here's a tidbit about one of the contestants that's going to take part in TAR10 next season:

Speaking of reality TV, it turns out that the reigning Miss New York Kandice Pelletier just finished taping an appearance on the CBS reality show "The Amazing Race."
    This is the only mention of Kandace competing in the above article; the rest is about changes in the Miss America pageant next year. Many are speculating she's competing with a girl that she competed with at Miss America (Miss CA, first name is Dustin-Leigh, can't remember her last name at the moment). Several teams have been spoiled, including an all-male team that's friends with Survivor's Aras

I think pretty much all of the locations and route has been spoiled and I have to say this may be my favorite course yet. Now hopefully it's got a great cast to go with it

The spoiled locations so far (and in some cases there's a lot to back it up with) are:
    China
    Mongolia
    Finland
    Mauritius
    Kuwait
    Spain

I'm missing a few, but those are the only ones I could think of off the top of my head.
    Last edited by karalott; 07-10-2006 at 01:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13599609/

Here's a tidbit about one of the contestants that's going to take part in TAR10 next season:

This is the only mention of Kandace competing in the above article; the rest is about changes in the Miss America pageant next year. Many are speculating she's competing with a girl that she competed with at Miss America (Miss CA, first name is Dustin-Leigh, can't remember her last name at the moment). Several teams have been spoiled, including an all-male team that's friends with Survivor's Aras

I think pretty much all of the locations and route has been spoiled and I have to say this may be my favorite course yet. Now hopefully it's got a great cast to go with it

The spoiled locations so far (and in some cases there's a lot to back it up with) are:
    China
    Mongolia
    Finland
    Mauritius
    Kuwait
    Spain

I'm missing a few, but those are the only ones I could think of off the top of my head.
    Aras? The one who win the survivor in the latest season ??
    But did he has the time to take a rest?
    Also,we already had a survivor winner on season 7 (Amber and ? )
    The *win again* thing will be mentioned again lol

And I love the locations this time I have to say
    However,I still want them to go to Hong Kong ~

Kandace ? Can someone send her photo here?
    I don't feel good about pageant girl

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollaback boy View Post
    Aras? The one who win the survivor in the latest season ??
    But did he has the time to take a rest?
    Also,we already had a survivor winner on season 7 (Amber and ? )
    The *win again* thing will be mentioned again lol

And I love the locations this time I have to say
    However,I still want them to go to Hong Kong ~

Kandace ? Can someone send her photo here?
    I don't feel good about pageant girl
    Aras isn't competing, it's two of his friends (sorry if I confused you there ). It's nothing new, but I kind of hate having contestants who knew a contestants from another reality show/the reality show they're going to be on, especially if that reality show is on the same network and uses the same casting people.

I can't get the photos to come up but Kandace, along with her rumored partner Dustin Leigh Konzelman, have headshots posted at the Miss America website.

I love pageants as much as I do reality shows so I'll always root for the pageant girls even if I didn't like them before, considering they aren't received as well by other viewers. And Kandace is from NY so she's my hometown girl

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Aras isn't competing, it's two of his friends (sorry if I confused you there ). It's nothing new, but I kind of hate having contestants who knew a contestants from another reality show/the reality show they're going to be on, especially if that reality show is on the same network and uses the same casting people.

I can't get the photos to come up but Kandace, along with her rumored partner Dustin Leigh Konzelman, have headshots posted at the Miss America website.

I love pageants as much as I do reality shows so I'll always root for the pageant girls even if I didn't like them before, considering they aren't received as well by other viewers. And Kandace is from NY so she's my hometown girl
    Oh,I'm so stupid,definitely not your fault^^

I don't hate pageants,actually I'm from HK (maybe my poor english tells ),but whatever,I really don't know much about pageants~
    However,because I'm a fan of ANTM, and the pageant girl Cassandra really made me feel............that way~

Other than that,I really hope the girls' team win this season badly,at least get into the top 3!!!!!!
    Watching few of the latest season,it was huge disappointing to see them being kicked off one after one so early
    Last edited by Hollaback boy; 07-11-2006 at 06:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Very interesting...What I liked about the video other than the fact they are shooting TAR 10 is seeing how close and personal the crew get to the racers. Not seeing them in the final edit makes it seem they are really at a distance, but no...Thank you Hollaback Boy for this info.
    I agree -- I thought that was the most interesting to see how the crew worked. You could see them place a wireless mic on one of the girls before she went in the boat. It would be great if TAR did a background show on how they make the show work with the crew, scout locations, etc. I remember that Road Rules did this YEARS ago and it was really interesting!

Thanks for the videos! Can't wait for TAR 10 to START!!!

+ Reply to Thread