+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anybody else having trouble with the CBS.com video clips?

FORT Newbie

Anybody else having trouble with the CBS.com video clips?

Hey all, I haven't been able to view video clips for the last 2 weeks on cbs.com and it's driving me crazy. I've tried from 3 different machines, so I'm reasonably sure it's not on my end, but I thought I'd check with the group to see if anyone else had had difficulty. Did they change the format or something?

Thanks!

The only trouble I've been having is the commercial they insert before each and every clip. Aaarrrrgggghhhh!
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

How do we choose the program that we want the videos to be played in? apparently window media player doesnt work for me.
    M i r a c l e

FORT Newbie
    grrr... I get sound but no image. I have no idea what's changed in the last 2 weeks (it used to work fine!) Any techno help anyone can offer?

I get it stalling and jumping every 15 seconds..x_x..I just gave up watching..
    Never underestimate the power of a Ticked off Female...~~Jelani

Quote Originally Posted by TAR OnDemand View Post
    Hey all, I haven't been able to view video clips for the last 2 weeks on cbs.com and it's driving me crazy. I've tried from 3 different machines, so I'm reasonably sure it's not on my end, but I thought I'd check with the group to see if anyone else had had difficulty. Did they change the format or something?

Thanks!
    Try viewing with the direct links I posted in each show thread. I just watched a 2+ min clip and had no problem (no stalling). It's easier this way than through the website.

Hi there,
    I cant watch my videos too! argh.. Whenever i play any of the videos, it can only buffer to 10%, after which, it just stuck there, it wont continue playing. Can anyone help me?
    Thanks a lot in advance!
    M i r a c l e

Art
    Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    The only trouble I've been having is the commercial they insert before each and every clip. Aaarrrrgggghhhh!

ARGHHH!! I know. SO annoying! I don't understand having to watch commercials on the internet. So stupid. We should be able to turn to the internet when we don't want commercials.

Quote Originally Posted by Art View Post
    ARGHHH!! I know. SO annoying! I don't understand having to watch commercials on the internet. So stupid. We should be able to turn to the internet when we don't want commercials.
    It took me a while before I finally figured out that all I had to do was click the fast forward button to skip over the commercials. Then the real clip would load and I wouldn't have to watch the gnomeboy commercial.

Try it!

Art
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaC View Post
    It took me a while before I finally figured out that all I had to do was click the fast forward button to skip over the commercials. Then the real clip would load and I wouldn't have to watch the gnomeboy commercial.

Try it!
    Hmm.. I'm trying it now. And I click the >| button and it doesn't FF through the commercials, and instead just kinda freezes. What the heck, I'm so tired of going through these damn commercials everytime!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast