+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: TAR finale - 5/17 *spoilers*

TAR finale - 5/17 *spoilers*

2-hour finale: 5 Continents...10 Countries...And More than 59 thousand Miles!

One team is ecstatic when they learn the location of the next destination a place they've been to and where they know the language.

Little mistakes can cost big when the finish line is so close, and one team wastes a lot of time looking for equipment needed for a challenge. Will this be the difference between first and second place?

The last two legs of the race are both mentally and physically grueling. Which duo will win the one million dollars?
    The first one should be the hippies. I think looking for equipment probably happens in the second hour, from the preview it looks like teams go ice fishing.

FORT Regular
    Looking at the tape this morning and watching the preview carefully, I'm wondering if they were giving some clues at the end? They showed each of the teams evidently coming up to the finish line, but showed BJ & Tyler last and they had huge smiles and were calling out to Phil. Maybe that is a clue that they win? Anyone else see something I didn't?

the one team wasting time looking for equipment needed is probably the hippies since they got theirs taking away from the NEL's. -I don't know if they will win- tyler kept saying that they've made a huge mistake in the previews so I don' know- I am thinking its anyone's game to win I like this F3
    Carey

I'm assuming the 2nd-to-last pit stop is in Alaska or some other northern place. I remember seeing a mat with Phil in a snowy location. Am I correct?

FORT Newbie

Previews for the final show.

I was wanting to know if anyone know what theme park they were at in the previews.

Leo
    Premium Member
    To me, that shot of Phil in a snowy location at the very end actually looked like it was the finish line, not an intermediate pit stop.

FORT Newbie
    Hey all i am new here so be easy on me if make a little mistake here an there. lol j/k

But while watching the preview for the season finale something i noticed not sure if anyone else did , but while the frats , an hippies are all running to what we would assume is the finish line from the same entrance. That ray an yolanda are running from what looks like a completely different end of that same location to the finish line.

Just wondering if anyone else caught that an maybe this is a clue to the winners an that maybe ray an yolanda are the winners of TAR 9.

An also that of the three teams ray an yolanda do not have there things with them , so maybe they come in last in the first hour.

I think the theme park is in Japan and I think that's Mt. Fuji in the background. I don't know the theme park.

Red Rocks?
    "I was ionized, but I'm OK now", Buckaroo Banzai

FORT Newbie
    That is what I was thinking. I am an avid theme park person and I did not recognize the rides from ones int he us. I did look at a theme park by Mt Fuji and reconized the coaster car that they were in but I did not find the spinning ride.

Thanks for the information.

Leo
    Premium Member
    The theme park is probably Tokyo Disneyland. (Claim to fame: most visted theme park outside of the US.)
    Last edited by Leo; 05-11-2006 at 02:15 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast