+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Next on TAR - 5/10 *spoilers*

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by archiegoodwin View Post
    Since this episode is bound to give us the final three, I'm hoping the Frat boys will fall, but I surely can't see them stopping to give anything any 'respect'. I fear for the Beej & Tyler.

Hah! your hope might not come true coz E/J are goin to make into the F3 with BJ/T.......

Why do I have this weird feeling from the name of the FF being insect delight that whomever does it has to eat bugs?

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl View Post
    Why do I have this weird feeling from the name of the FF being insect delight that whomever does it has to eat bugs?
    Looks like we finally get the icky food challenge. Also, a team is "held up" for a tradition. Maybe a cab gets held up until a ceremonial procession passes - much like the traffic stoppage for the King of Oman. In that case it could be any of the teams.

The monkey feast looks kinda fun, but the pottery balancing looks awful. While I'm tired of Monica's whining, I'm sorry that she seems to "lose" it.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post

The monkey feast looks kinda fun, but the pottery balancing looks awful. While I'm tired of Monica's whining, I'm sorry that she seems to "lose" it.
    I got the same feeling also for Monica.

Hmmm... If there a bug eating challenge. I honestly dont see the Hippies having a problem with it. They seem up for anything.
    Never underestimate the power of a Ticked off Female...~~Jelani

Quote Originally Posted by OhMY View Post
    from the preview.....monica has a serious breakdown.
    feel sorry for her.
    I might be a bad person, but just now, I don't have it in me to feel sorry for Monica.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing View Post
    I might be a bad person, but just now, I don't have it in me to feel sorry for Monica.
    That would make me a bad person too..because I laughed at the preview when she was breaking down. "HA! You deserve it hypocrite" (<--what I said)
    Never underestimate the power of a Ticked off Female...~~Jelani

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing View Post
    I wouldn't feel too bad about that - I doubt that Monica ever feels empathy for anyone else and karma, as we've been shown, does come back to bite you in the posterior.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

since the mojo are shown in the detour, i doubt they manged to get the fast forward.
    which means.. YAY!!!
    each time one loves is the only time one ever love...differences of object merely intensify the passion

Quote Originally Posted by springkey View Post
    since the mojo are shown in the detour, i doubt they manged to get the fast forward.
    which means.. YAY!!!
    I sure hope you're right. It would be awesome if the Hippies and MoJo went head to head in the FF and MoJo gets beat. I can't wait to see the next episode. Go Hippies!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast